shape
carat
color
clarity

My jewelry store trips today - Neil Lane, 23rd Street Jewelers & XIV Karats

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Miss Fortune

Brilliant_Rock
okay... so as you all might know by now, I''ve been on a hunt for a new asscher but also looking at new bands. I wanted to stop and check out Neil Lane''s new store and let me tell you, it''s super swanky now. 2 armed guards - one outside the door, one inside the door to make sure each door locked before I went into the next. And the jewelry... as usual - GORGEOUS. They had a beautiful East West set emerald for 20K that was to die for. And they had some asschers but all way out of my league. I think the smallest one was 4ct. but hey, I had fun!

My next stop was at 23rd street jewelers. Again, beautiful stuff but nothing that caught my eye except an amazing asscher band that I knew I could get at XIV Karats for half the price so...

Off I went to XIV Karats and I got a gorgeous Daniel K. U pronged asscher cut eternity band. 4.69 F/G VS. I love it! I posted pics over on SMTR.

Not a bad day
31.gif

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Not a bad day at all!
31.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results