shape
carat
color
clarity

Treadmills? Any recommendations?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

akmiss

Brilliant_Rock
I am going to get a treadmill for Christmas and just started looking around. My budget is for the <$1000 treadmill that can handle heavy running. Also, This may sound silly but I want to put the treadmill in an upsatirs room. Should I be concerened about this? I have visions of falling through the ceiling! Thanks for any advice
4.gif

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
We have a Nordic Track Summit 4500. It was for heavy runners with a long track. DH is 6 ft 4 inches. It has held up well. We''ve had it for about 6 years and it cost about $1200. It worked great as a storage holder until I started using it last spring.

saltymuffin

Shiny_Rock
I don''t have a recommendation for a specific brand, but I love the ones with the "programs". I really like the challenge of doing a certain program for a week or so, and then increasing the toughness level on that same program. (Either increases speed, time, or slope) I find it really motivates me and helps me improve.

akmiss

Brilliant_Rock
OK, we just bought a Nordic Track commercial ZS! It looks good and was the top rated treadmill in its price range. My wonderful hunny is putting it together right now
1.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/12/2008 10:03:32 PM
Author: akmiss
OK, we just bought a Nordic Track commercial ZS! It looks good and was the top rated treadmill in its price range. My wonderful hunny is putting it together right now
1.gif
Oh yay, how do you like it?
36.gif

akmiss

Brilliant_Rock
I l
30.gif
ve it! It is really easy to use and the sound system is great. I have been using it daily and average about 3 miles doing various speeds/inclines. I took a three day break when I was sick in bed with strep throat
39.gif
I seriously have lost about eight pounds and feel great. I am contributing most of the weight loss to being so ill and not eating for days.......

No buyers remorse here
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results