shape
carat
color
clarity

Holiday Avatar Thread - 2008.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
lol when I go home I got to get in on this...too funny!

Hera

Ideal_Rock
Thank you Tgal and SDL! You guys are awesome!

julesbeth

Brilliant_Rock
Could anyone help me out?? I lost my photoshop with my new job...

Thanks!! :)

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/9/2008 12:10:59 PM
Author: Dreamgirl

Date: 12/8/2008 11:34:51 PM
Author: TravelingGal
Okie doke! I think that does it, and we are caught up!

With that, since I am leaving this week for vacation, I am going to officially say the window for requests have been closed! Thank you all for participating and I hope you all are enjoying your avatars and have a happy holidays!!!!

ETA, special thanks to Dreamgirl for helping out!!

36.gif
Sounds like a plan to me! I''ve just been too busy to help out anymore! I had a lot of fun doing this though and if you do it again next year, count me in on helping out if you need it! Hope you have a wonderful vacation. Thank you!!!

Happy Holidays everyone!!!
35.gif
Awesome job too Dreamgirl!!!
36.gif

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Could one of you lovely ladies please put the santa hat on my new Pad, I just purchased from Jeff White, pretty please??????

Linda

:)

Brilliant_Rock
Woo hoo! Thank you so much TGal! And thank you for the directions El! I got delayed while putting a lecture together. I will now enjoy and appreciate TGal''s avatar, and then try myself after the holiday season! THank you so much again! :)

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/11/2008 9:57:41 PM
Author: :)
Woo hoo! Thank you so much TGal! And thank you for the directions El! I got delayed while putting a lecture together. I will now enjoy and appreciate TGal''s avatar, and then try myself after the holiday season! THank you so much again! :)
Aw, you look very cute and festive!

We''ll look forward to your new dress.
25.gif

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooooooh FUN!!! Can some lovely person Christmasify my avi?? Perdy pwease?
41.gif

widget

Ideal_Rock
Hee hee.....can I sneak in here and wish everyone Happy Holidays??? It''s been SO LONG since I''ve visited this wonderful place!! About a year, in fact. Widget''s still wearing last year''s Santa cap.

I kinda want to get active here again, but I''m SCARED of all the enabling that goes on here! I suspect I''ve saved a lot of money having stayed away!
5.gif

Hope all is well with everyone...I do have a lot of catching up to do...

XXOO widget

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/19/2008 7:03:07 PM
Author: widget
Hee hee.....can I sneak in here and wish everyone Happy Holidays??? It''s been SO LONG since I''ve visited this wonderful place!! About a year, in fact. Widget''s still wearing last year''s Santa cap.

I kinda want to get active here again, but I''m SCARED of all the enabling that goes on here! I suspect I''ve saved a lot of money having stayed away!
5.gif

XXOO widget
Widget, it is wonderful to see you; we all missed you!!! Please pop in more often!

isaku5

Ideal_Rock
36.gif

5.gif

XXOO widget
Hi Widget!! Thanks for dropping in - We''ve missed you!!
36.gif
36.gif

Now, don''t go into hiding again.....promise???
35.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock

5.gif

XXOO widget
Awww, it''s widget!!!! Boy have I missed you!!!! No enabling from me. Promise!!! Welcome back!!!!
36.gif
35.gif

xo,
Lisa
1.gif

bebe

Ideal_Rock

5.gif

XXOO widget
There she is!! I have missed you around here!
Indeed, a lot of catching up.

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh Widget!!!!!!!!!! We have missed you so darn much!!!!!!! Please post more often, you can''t imagine how much we have all missed you!!! It is so good to see you my friend
35.gif
35.gif
35.gif
35.gif

Linda

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock

5.gif

XXOO widget
6.gif
WIDGET!!!! Wow, it''s SO good to see you. I have been worried that something happened to you. I''m really glad you''re ok!

Have you been lurking at all? I ask because you were one I really wanted to show my recut heirloom Aqua to, since I know how much you like colored stones, and I thought you would appreciate the transformation. So if you haven''t seen it I can shoot you the link.

Gosh, I''m just so glad you''re back, I missed ya!
face23.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
WIDGET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

35.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

widget

Ideal_Rock
Aaaah.....thanks for the nice greeting guys...

Ellen: I really haven''t been lurking much at all. do send me that link!

Maybe I''ll start another thread about what I''ve been up to..

widget

isaku5

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/20/2008 6:23:25 PM
Aaaah.....thanks for the nice greeting guys...

Ellen: I really haven''t been lurking much at all. do send me that link!

Maybe I''ll start another thread about what I''ve been up to..

widget
That would be great!!
35.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results