shape
carat
color
clarity

Will you be buying yourself a gift this Christmas LIW''s?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sammyj

Brilliant_Rock
Yay!!! Good for you! You totally deserve it and you should feel GREAT about your purchase!!!!!
36.gif

ringless

Shiny_Rock
Nope. I''m on a very tight budget. I never buy presents for myself, especially around the holiday''s. I think I would have too much guilt, that I could be buying something nice for someone else.
emwink.gif

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Thank you ladies! YAY!!!!!! I am SO going to have a photoshoot with this baby once I get her!!!
36.gif

sammy- I'll try my best to feel good about the purchase! I'm sure once I see it, I wont feel guilty anymore!
27.gif
I wonder if I should wait until Christmas to open it up??? Hmmm.... Oh the agony! lol

mtjoya

Brilliant_Rock
Every year I try to get myself a special something...But this year I am sooo tempted to get this from blue nile.
11.gif

heartpearl.jpg

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
Not this year, sadly. We''re trying to be really frugal with the economy the way it is. However, my parents did say that they were sending me some money for Christmas, so I''m hoping to get myself something with that (although knowing me it will be something infinitely practical...maybe I should get myself some jewelry instead...)

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Here it is! I finally found a photo of it from Tiffany for other countries. This is what the beauty looks like!!!!! EEEEE I''m so excited.

amnecklacestore.jpg

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
mtjoya- That is gorgeous! It reminds me of a necklace I have....

CheshireSmile

Shiny_Rock
Dreamgirl - that necklace is so gorgeous! I remember seeing it online and loving it, but haven''t seen it in a store, so never knew if I "needed" it or not. Please take loads of pictures when it arrives!

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
It is BEAUTIFUL in person!!! It stood out to me from everything else in the case.
30.gif
30.gif
It looks much larger in this photo but it''s 1.50ct so it''s not super big. I will take loads of photos when it arrives. I can''t wait to share!!!!! I think this will tame me from wanting my diamond ring I don''t think I will be getting anytime soon. lol! I might just put it under the tree and open it on Christmas....

Cosmo_Gal

Shiny_Rock
I purchased a new generation Ipod Nano for myself. I always like to buy myself a little something around this time just as a little boost. Shame on me
11.gif
, I''m 24, but my parents still like to have Christmas like my brother and I are still kids. (I''m sure i''m not the only one either) So, I will be getting gifts from family and the FF, but I always like to get something for myself that just says you work hard, you deserve it, and keep going strong. I''m a military girl and i work quite a bit, so it feels nice to treat myself.

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/17/2008 1:23:32 AM
Author: FrekeChild
This one!

Woot! It''s supposed to get here tomorrow, but that''s when we''re leaving. I''m putting my FSIL in charge of making sure it gets here. She''s checking on our animals and keeping an eye on the place, so I told her about the shipment, sent her the tracking # and told her to kick some UPS @$$ if they try to not deliver it or something stupid.
Freke, I LOVE that necklace! What a super-cute bun bun!

mtjoya

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/17/2008 5:15:44 PM
Author: Dreamgirl
mtjoya- That is gorgeous! It reminds me of a necklace I have....
Thank you dreamgirl! It looks very similar to the tiffany one that is $795. The BN one is $65 i think.
face23.gif

ilovethiswebsite

Brilliant_Rock
wooohoo i love it! pleeeaaase post pics!!!!!!

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
yay
36.gif
tiffany''s with a red ribbon for dreamgirl - now your avatar means even more
9.gif
cannot wait to see pics - wrapped box included please too
31.gif
31.gif
sigh, no tiffany''s near me and i dont have an address at the moment - but i will live vicariously through you
30.gif

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
mtjoya- Yes, I know the one you are speaking of...
ilovethiswebsite- I will! I promise!!! Probably over in the Colored Stones section after Christmas. Stay tuned....
2.gif

Blackpaw- lol! I always love a good Tiffany gift wrapped in red ribbon
30.gif
I promoise I''ll take a photo of the box once it gets here! I think I''ll wait until Christmas to open it up. Unless I can''t wait any longer...lol!

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty necklace, DG!

Sadly, no pressies for me from me, and I''m really sad that I won''t have the money to get my brother what I really want to get him. Being tight on money sucks.
7.gif

CNOS128

Ideal_Rock
DG, that necklace is even better in silver. Can''t wait to see pictures.

Gwen, is there a less expensive alternative you can get your brother? By the way, since you''re abroad I think people at home would treasure even something small from you, because the smallest things in Europe can be unique to those of us on the other side of the pond. I love to go to the gourmet supermarket to get real imported Cadbury chocolate, because I love it so much more than boring American chocolate.
2.gif

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
gwendolyn- I'm sorry.
39.gif
I had the same issue earlier this year when I went through the he_ l of a layoff. I really couldn't spend my money on anything at that point. I still try to save MOST of what I make now....(its just in my nature to save which is why I had a hard time with the decision of purchasing this for myself. I usually only splurg on handbags. I am guilty of that.)

TheBigT- Thank you!! I can't wait to post pictures!

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
Dreamgirl,

It is beautiful, I can''t wait to see real life pics. I am glad you got something. Don''t worry about the FF. He''ll get used to it....my BF can attest to that :).

vita*dolce

Brilliant_Rock
Dreamgirl --

I LOVE the amethyst pendant!! I asked my FI to get it for me for christmas but i don''t think it''s going to happen!! i may have to take a page out of your book and buy it for myself!!

can''t wait to see pictures!!!

Mannequin

Brilliant_Rock
I ordered these for myself. I''ve been looking for an Ugg alternative all season.
2.gif

typezkat.jpg

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
It came in the mail today!
36.gif
36.gif
I created a link to teaser photos here (I will open it on Christmas and show photos later)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results