shape
carat
color
clarity

Fabulous Blue Shoes

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

elrohwen

Ideal_Rock
I had to post these shoes because they''re amazing. I know a lot of girls get blue shoes to wear under their dresses ... would it be weird to have a short dress and wear these shoes? I most likely won''t be getting them, but I wanted to post for anyone looking for blue shoes!

http://www.dellamoda.com/ggw1513.html

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
ooooh i love those

AllieLuv83

Brilliant_Rock
Those are GORG!!!

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
Hello mama! Too bad they''re way too pricey for me, even on sale!

As for blue shoes with a short dress...you could always make that rich, dark blue your wedding color! Instant excuse to wear them!

Dannielle

Brilliant_Rock
One word- Fabulous!!!
30.gif

Shame I can''t afford them
20.gif

PilsnPinkysMom

Brilliant_Rock
SO classy and fabulous!

I think you could totally rock out with those and a short dress.

redfaerythinker

Brilliant_Rock
Those shoes are great! And it''s your wedding. Wear whatever shoes you want. And since they could be your something blue... even better!

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
OMG I am so glad those shoes don''t come in my size because they are way out of my budget and are just to fabulous.

I don''t think they would look weird with a short dress I think they could seriously look rockin :D.

elrohwen

Ideal_Rock
jstarfireb, the blue actually *is* my wedding color. lol I didn't even think of that!! The shoes don't seem to be in my size (though I'm tempted to squeeze my size 8 feet into a size 7.5) ... but I'm kind of inspired to look harder to find them in my size! Hopefully they fit somebody and are in the budget, because I'd love to see someone get them.

Honey228

Shiny_Rock
Ooh they are lovely!

What about doing blue shoes when blue is not your wedding color? I plan on having a burgundy, champagne/ivory, and gold color scheme. I don''t mind being patriotic, but not really on my wedding day.
28.gif

elrohwen

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/16/2008 9:20:58 AM
Author: Honey228
Ooh they are lovely!

What about doing blue shoes when blue is not your wedding color? I plan on having a burgundy, champagne/ivory, and gold color scheme. I don''t mind being patriotic, but not really on my wedding day.
28.gif
I think blue shoes are adorable! Especially when you have a long dress because they won''t be obvious; people will just get a flash of color occasionally. Though I do see what you mean about the red white and blue thing you''d have going on ...

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Totally fab!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results