shape
carat
color
clarity

Seven Signs He''s About to Propose (Article)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Sha

Ideal_Rock
http://lifestyle.msn.com/relationships/articletkt.aspx?cp-documentid=14104530&GT1=32023

Here''s an article on the typical ''impending proposal'' signs!

Do you see of these signs in your SO?
3.gif

ams0124

Brilliant_Rock
I just read this too!!! I was going to post it...but you beat me to it
9.gif

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Did they just re-post this? I''ve seen the article come up several times on MSN. I wish they''d mix it up a bit so I could discover more signs!! LOL

Unfortunately, FF has been showing these signs for months now and there is no ring on my poor, cold, naked finger.

39.gif

Bia

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/11/2008 10:47:38 AM
Author: elledizzy5
Did they just re-post this? I''ve seen the article come up several times on MSN. I wish they''d mix it up a bit so I could discover more signs!! LOL

Unfortunately, FF has been showing these signs for months now and there is no ring on my poor, cold, naked finger.

39.gif
Ha!

I know. Mine has showed ALL the signs but...well you know the deal (why say it over and over again!
29.gif
)

trillionaire

Ideal_Rock
Oh, I have one to add! He bought the ring in July, and it is sitting in the closet practically crying from loneliness and he continues to make more and more marriage allusions while continuing to hold it hostage!!!
3.gif

THAT''s A GOOD ONE!!!
11.gif
20.gif
11.gif

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/11/2008 11:19:47 AM
Author: trillionaire
Oh, I have one to add! He bought the ring in July, and it is sitting in the closet practically crying from loneliness and he continues to make more and more marriage allusions while continuing to hold it hostage!!!
3.gif

THAT''s A GOOD ONE!!!
11.gif
20.gif
11.gif

LOL, Trill.

I bet your FF thinks it is pretty hilarious.
20.gif

Nocturnius

Shiny_Rock
I really thought the article was pretty silly... and even if I had read it before he popped the question, I would have never known he was getting ready to... because he didn't do ANY of those things!

The "he doesn't complain about weddings" thing really made me laugh. My husband hated weddings before we were engaged, and he hated them after we were engaged. We went to a friend's wedding about six months after we got engaged, in fact, and he snapped, "do we HAVE to do one of these?! Can we just elope or something, this is AWFUL."

Funny thing... after our wedding, I was the one that hated weddings, and he wanted ANOTHER one! "I want to do a vow renewal in a few years and do this all over again... it was such a great time!" EASY FOR YOU TO SAY!
38.gif
(Although he did compliment my wedding planning skills.
1.gif
)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results