shape
carat
color
clarity

OMG my dress has ARRIVED!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

AllieLuv83

Brilliant_Rock
I am way tooooooooe excited going to pick it up after work!!!!!!

CNOS128

Ideal_Rock
Great! I''m excited for you!!

...And then you can post pictures as soon as you get home!
9.gif

galvana

Brilliant_Rock
awesome yay! make sure you try it on and take lots of pics for us to see!
36.gif

bensbride

Brilliant_Rock
Yay! That''s so exciting! Take some pictures for us!

AllieLuv83

Brilliant_Rock
I dont know if I should run home and get my shoes and veil to try it on together first or go straight there?

October2008bride

Brilliant_Rock
Go get the shoes/veil/undergaments first. Try everything on together at the store just incase there are any issues. Once you leave the store with it, it will be harder to make changes etc.

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''d get your things as well and then go. Cannot wait to see pics!

DMBsGirl

Brilliant_Rock
dont 4get to post pics!

marchswallowbird

Brilliant_Rock
Photos? Are there photos yet? Inquiring brides want to know....

EricaR

Ideal_Rock
I was hoping we''d have photos by now. I am not feeling very patient tonight!

AllieLuv83

Brilliant_Rock
OHhhh poop I do have A photo but I forgot my camera wire at home. Will post soon...hopefully my sister can take some good pictures this weekend :)

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
We''re waiting girl!!!
2.gif

AllieLuv83

Brilliant_Rock
I have to admit I wasnt in a picture taking mood because the girl told me that my awesome shoes wont work with the dress it was a tad too short but I am going to keep them for pictures and change into flats for the reception.

Neat dont you worry I will post ASAP ;-)

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/11/2008 9:28:03 AM
Author: AllieLuv83
I have to admit I wasnt in a picture taking mood because the girl told me that my awesome shoes wont work with the dress it was a tad too short but I am going to keep them for pictures and change into flats for the reception.

Neat dont you worry I will post ASAP ;-)

Nooo I love those shoes! I wonder if a cobbler can take the heel height down just a tad for you? It''s worth a try if it''s only a little too short.

NewEnglandLady

Ideal_Rock
I love your shoes, too! Did you try the dress on with the shoes? What did you think?

To be honest, I wish I''d told my seamstress to take my dress up another half of an inch so my blue shoes would have peeked out a little more. With shoes as fabulous as yours, I wonder if having them peek out more than normal wouldn''t necessarily be a bad thing?

Can''t wait for pics!

AllieLuv83

Brilliant_Rock
Yea I love those shoes too...I thought about returning them but I love them too much. I figured the pictures and ceremony will be on grass, the heels will sink and then I will change for reception it was like 2 inches off the ground and it should be one inch off the ground. Not too terrible but she made me feel like I was wearing an ANKLE dress for crying out loud!

AllieLuv83

Brilliant_Rock
Yesterday I was walking around sulking...I got my dress I should have been so EXCITED but I felt so sad about my shoes. P convinced me to try it on once more, and I felt much better...yay P :)

NewEnglandLady

Ideal_Rock
Well the important thing is that you love the dress! There are tons of fabulous flats out there!

AllieLuv83

Brilliant_Rock
I dooo love the dress but I love the shoes too I am kicking myself for not ordering extra length! What was I thinking?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results