shape
carat
color
clarity

Oh DECO!!! There is a Lucida Bezel pendant on SP!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
Mmmm i was just drooling over that myself....
25.gif

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hubba hubba
31.gif

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
GORGEOUS!!! But, foo, c''mon ... 3K for a pre-owned .40ish pendant??? Even if I had it to spare .. & despite my ETERNAL LOVE for this design & this cut & this particular item ... I don''t think I could do it.

Thanks for the heads up though!!! I saw one on ebay one time & bid up to about half this amount before bowing out & that one was a .6ish IIRC. It went way above my budget but I don''t think *this* high ... granted, it was a year or so ago....

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ha, I saw it last night on their website and thought of you too Deco and almost posted a thread. I do sometimes wonder how SP prices their Previously Owned pieces. Sometimes they seem to be high and other times they seem to be a good deal. A 1.55 solitaire e-ring went for $15K the other day which isn''t too far off what the stone and custom tiffany plat. repro would have cost
33.gif
. I lurve that pendant too but agree 3K is high
7.gif

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/8/2008 11:55:50 PM
Author: decodelighted
GORGEOUS!!! But, foo, c''mon ... 3K for a pre-owned .40ish pendant??? Even if I had it to spare .. & despite my ETERNAL LOVE for this design & this cut & this particular item ... I don''t think I could do it.

Thanks for the heads up though!!! I saw one on ebay one time & bid up to about half this amount before bowing out & that one was a .6ish IIRC. It went way above my budget but I don''t think *this* high ... granted, it was a year or so ago....

I know it''s insane...but had to post it for you anyway.
3.gif

westjenn

Brilliant_Rock
I LOVE this pendant... this is the first time I''ve seen a bezel set Lucida on SP! Thanks for posting the listing!
30.gif

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
oooh! I was lusting over the picture for a split second before I saw the price. Yikes.

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
The Lucida Bezels are just OUT OF ORDER ezzzzpensive. I mentioned in another thread that I saw their Lucida Bezel Studs (.70ish TCW I think??) for $7800
6.gif
6.gif
The Lucida was introduced in 1999, right?? Haven''t they had their day in the sun? Can''t there be a clearance sale or something???

11.gif

EricaR

Ideal_Rock
Awww, its gone already. I really wanted to see it!

MMT

Ideal_Rock
Looks gorgeous, I wonder if a Pricescoper got it
31.gif
31.gif
31.gif

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/9/2008 10:35:41 AM
Author: mrssalvo
Ha, I saw it last night on their website and thought of you too Deco and almost posted a thread. I do sometimes wonder how SP prices their Previously Owned pieces. Sometimes they seem to be high and other times they seem to be a good deal. A 1.55 solitaire e-ring went for $15K the other day which isn''t too far off what the stone and custom tiffany plat. repro would have cost
33.gif
. I lurve that pendant too but agree 3K is high
7.gif
Ditto, but then I realized the price was not Deco-friendly!

Did anyone see that Martin Flyer cushion eternity band that was on there about a week ago? OMG, if I only had an extra 13K layin'' around!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results