shape
carat
color
clarity

HEY EVERYONE I NEED SOME HELP :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

lizziepoo

Rough_Rock
Hey All,
Lately my boyfriend has been working real hard and takeing on extra projects to get me an engagement ring. I have been looking for the perfect one and I just love the Vatche ''Swan'' Setting. Do you thing this is a quality setting? What size diamond would complement this ring best? I was thinking of a .75 ct would this look nice? I am not tring to get anything too expensive just something that I would love for years to come. Also I was wondering which wedding band goes with this ring.. I love simple and elegant nothing too flashy. I am not much of a diamond expert so any advice would be much appreciated. Thanks so much for your imput I am really excited and continue to hope I find the perfect match. Thanks
19.gif
26.gif

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
That is a beautiful ring. I would contact Wink Jones at Winfield''s jeweler''s for more information and for info about matching bands. There are a number of them IIRC. A .75 will be really nice in that setting I''m sure.

NeverEndingUpgrade

Brilliant_Rock
I agree that a .75 ct. would look great and that definitely is a quality setting. Are you looking at the Swan with diamond shoulders or plain? There are curved bands that go with the Vatche rings. Can your retailer get you one to go with your ring?

VatcheSwan_diamondshoulders.jpg

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/4/2008 4:17:16 PM
Author: neatfreak
That is a beautiful ring. I would contact Wink Jones at Winfield''s jeweler''s for more information and for info about matching bands. There are a number of them IIRC. A .75 will be really nice in that setting I''m sure.
I agree! I have a Vatche setting, they are nice quality.

Also, if Wink doesn''t have what you''re looking for in a diamond, Goodoldgold carries Vatche also, and they have a nice selection of stones.

http://goodoldgold.com/Home/

lizziepoo

Rough_Rock
Thanks so much for all the advice neatfreak and ellen ? I think I am going to go with the one without the side diamonds. I am just looking for something simple but beautiful and not too extravagent. What size is your diamond ellen? I was wondering what is most important to look for in a diamond I want something that will be visible and sparkly to the eye, but I am not sure how to pick it. Is an Ideal cut really important? I am not so familiar with the diamond lingo what does IIRC mean? Thanks :D

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/6/2008 1:26:57 PM
Author: lizziepoo
Thanks so much for all the advice neatfreak and ellen ? I think I am going to go with the one without the side diamonds. I am just looking for something simple but beautiful and not too extravagent. What size is your diamond ellen? I was wondering what is most important to look for in a diamond I want something that will be visible and sparkly to the eye, but I am not sure how to pick it. Is an Ideal cut really important? I am not so familiar with the diamond lingo what does IIRC mean? Thanks :D

IIRC= if I recall correctly.

Cut is the most important part for sparkle. If you go through Wink or Good Old Gold they will make sure to steer you correctly. Otherwise, spend some time reading the tutorials on Good Old Gold''s website as well as under KNOWLEDGE (above) here. There''s a lot to learn.

lizziepoo

Rough_Rock
I am sorry neverending I want to thank you too... thanks for adding the pictures I love looking at this ring, i cant wait until it is mines...I will continue to do research thanks again everyone
1.gif

NeverEndingUpgrade

Brilliant_Rock
You''re welcome--I love looking at the photos too! One day, I would love to have the 3-stone version:

Vatche_swan3stone_WinkJones.jpg

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/6/2008 1:26:57 PM
Author: lizziepoo
Mine is a 1.40.

And I echo neat, cut is definitely most important!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results