shape
carat
color
clarity

Dust please!`

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

bobbin

Shiny_Rock
I found out today that my contract will not be renewed with the current place I am working at. My contract runs out on the 23rd December this year. I do not know why yet, I will email my supervisor about it in a few days when I stop feeling bitter. I am so unimpressed with the way they have handled it- if I hadn''t directly asked them, they would not have told me at all.

Anyway, I have a job interview for an amazing position at the Commonwealth prosecutions office (CDPP) tomorrow and I could use all the dust I can get. If I don''t get this job, I will be unemployed, with a mortgage, just in time for Christmas. I have not been unemployed for eight years (since I was 14) and I am scared about this prospect!

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lots of dust headed your way!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sending tons of dust your way.....Good luck.

bobbin

Shiny_Rock
Blargh... I don''t think I got enough dust, because the interview didn''t go very well. I kept stammering and having a hard time getting words out of my mouth. I don''t know why I get like that. I am a pretty good public speaker normally...

I sent them an email afterwards thanking them for taking the time to interview me so hopefully that will improve my chances a little. I definitely won''t find out until January so it is going to be an anxious, unemployed Christmas for me. Boo.

Now I am just hoping that I am being harder on myself than they will be.

Gailey

Ideal_Rock
Good luck Bobbin

Concentrate on your strengths and talents, bask in all this dust that you are getting.

Network like crazy!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results