shape
carat
color
clarity

DH Debacles - Is this okay????

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sparkly_stars

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/25/2008 2:45:19 PM
Author: LitigatorChick
Maybe he will, maybe he won''t. I can''t change him or make him see the error of his ways. I can only worry about my behaviour, which will be kind and loving to him. I can have a great relationship with Miller, and ensure he is not negatively impacted.
I''m only now replying, but I have been reading and following this thread. I live in Calgary- and so..I guess in some ways I understand what you mean by hard drinking club. I know someone mentioned that they thought the behavior was mainly on those who work in the oil patch, but a few of my friends work in the same line of work as your husband. I get it- I''ve seen them...
It''s hard, and really I think you''re doing way more then can be expected of the situation. Its almost expected that oil-patch sales go out drinking, or get drunk...almost always (not saying thats okay- it just is what it is) so those on the OTHER end (wives, familes, etc) get the bad end of it. I think focussing on yourself is a great start, its something my mom told me she learnt over the years.
You can only really truly change yourself and better yourself-
so, with all this rambling, all I have to say is good luck- and if ever you need an ear..I''ll be here :)

Michelle

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results