shape
carat
color
clarity

Good winter-strength face lotion/SPF

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

misysu2

Brilliant_Rock
We''re in the midst of our heater season, and I''m finding that my current face lotion/SPF, although wonderful, just isn''t cutting it anymore (Aveeno). My face is flaky every day, and I''ve stopped using my lotion and I actually have to use my night cream during the day to keep my face hydrated.

I''ve looked for a stronger lotion, but it''s hard to tell what''s stronger/lighter based on the packaging/marketing. Does anyone have any good winter-proof face lotion they use? The addition of SPF would be great, but not necessary.

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
I like Philosophy Hope in a Jar.

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
I''m the biggest fan of Clinique''s yellow stuff. I use the gel which is lighter, but the regular formula is pretty thick.

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
The new formulation of Clinique Superdefense SPF 25 - it has antioxidants, and it comes in formulas for dry, combo or oily skin. I use the oily version and it''s still very rich & moisturizing.

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
I''ve used Clinique, Aveeno, Oil of Olay, and tons others. Finally, I found one that I like. It''s Avon, Anew Rejuvenate. It''s a jar of cream that is supposed to be used at night, although I use it in the morning too. It doesn''t have SPF (because it''s a night cream), but I''ve heard they are supposed to be coming out with a daytime version. My skin is usually dry, flaky, blotchy (especially in the wintertime and with severe allergies), but with this stuff my skin feels hydrated and supple--not greasy.

misysu2

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for the tip, everyone! My winter skin thanks you all! I''ll look into these possibilities!! :)

Pandora II

Ideal_Rock
I HAD ultra-dry flakey skin until I discovered the Oil of Olay Regenerist Serum.

I am now a slave to the stuff - it''s truly amazing and works great as a make-up base.

CDNinNYC

Ideal_Rock
My dermatologist recommended Purpose Moisturizer with SPF by Johnson & Johnson. I''m currently using the Redness Reducing formula with 30 SPF and love it. It''s pretty affordable and found in most drug stores.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results