shape
carat
color
clarity

Leon Mege does it again!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, it''s just stunning! And I love how the yellow gold cup looks. Gorgeous! Congratulations!

Rock Candy

Brilliant_Rock
ABSOLUTELY TDF!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/22/2008 4:32:11 PM
Author: msimplyred
DiaDiva--

I just HAVE to ask......can you tell me more about your fancy yellow that''s in your profile shot? We are just starting to shop for a 20th anniversary ring and I think I am in love with yellow diamonds! The picture on your profile is to die for! Thanks for any info, help, words of wisdom, etc.

Thanks for the compliment
35.gif
- I bought the centre yellow radiant from my local jeweller and he had it custom-made into a 3-stone ring with my recycled princess earrings. But I''m in Singapore so if you''re in the US, you might want to consider Diamonds by Lauren (www.diamondsbylauren.com)- I love his stuff but it''s logistically inconvenient for me to buy from him plus my local guy is great. So do check out DBL.

Sorry for the hijack, Sam. I really love your Leon re-set - it makes your EC so elegant.

trillionaire

Ideal_Rock
sigh... I love step cuts!!!
30.gif

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Gosh, that is just SUCH a beautiful ring. What a piece of art!

msimplyred

Rough_Rock
Thanks for the info DD.

S--I abolutely adore the gold basket on your yellow. Excellent taste you have!

lasscreative

Shiny_Rock
I am loving this ring!!!!!!!!!! The centre stone size is perfection! The whole proportions are perfection!

blingergrrrl

Brilliant_Rock
....no words...can describe....how FREAKIN'' gorgeous your ring is! I am blown away... If I ever met you in real life there is NO way I would be able to have a conversation with you because I would just keep staring @ your ring! Gorgeous!! :D

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
Man, it''d be fun to see everyone''s rings in person! I was telling a few friends that I had lunch with a neighbor the other day and she doesn''t get how there are people who like diamonds to the degree that we all do!

msimplyred, good luck with your diamond quest :)

Thank you again for your comments. It''s fun to see others'' pieces!

mommy2iz

Brilliant_Rock
sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo beeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaauuuuutttttiiful!!!
LOVE IT! many congrats!

lovewhitediamonds

Brilliant_Rock
that ring is a show-stopper -- I L
30.gif
VE the gold prongs on the EC with the plat... so classy!

clop

Shiny_Rock
Wow GORGEOUS!!
30.gif
Thanks for sharing your stunning ring! The setting is tdf!

2Artists

Brilliant_Rock
What outstanding artistry! It really shows off your gorgeous stones to full advantage. Amazing job!
36.gif

Mrs.2Artists

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results