shape
carat
color
clarity

what does this inclusion look like

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

gemsource

Rough_Rock
i got this crap picture off a site,well i guess everyone can have a huge diamond just lower your standards,
i think inclusion looks like booger

big carbon.jpg

gemsource

Rough_Rock
oh yea i forgot the price.guess how much ill post the asking price of this dudd tommoro.for the hell of it guess

niceice

Brilliant_Rock
Reminds us of what the block of gelatin looked like after we shot a few rounds of glazier's through it... Buckshot baby! It looks like buckshot!

DancinGirl

Shiny_Rock
HOLY MACKERAL - it's not even ROUND?! Look at those "natural indents" on the sides? Looks like it went through a meat grinder! !
6.gif
Did you find this in your ashtray?

I think I collected something like this in my backyard as a kid for my rock collection. But then again - my Dad also bought me petrified Dinosaur Dung for my collection too- - this may be worse that that! HAHAHA!
14.gif

Dancin Girl

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Would that be considered an I9?
6.gif

Lugus

Shiny_Rock
(in my best cartoon guy from the simpsons voice)

Worst....Diamond....Ever

1.gif

lacina

Shiny_Rock
Wow,...
I guess fine polished piece of gravel,...
Am I supposed to guess how much is the asking price?

Well, I have seen similar quality offered at the trade show in Tucson last month,.. The diamonds were cut in faceted balls , cabs or polished balls.
The clarity was believe of not worse than this ,... The prices were at $350 per carat and the sales rep said this would be the latest trend in diamond jewelry. Guess what? they all looked interesting,... each one had different pattern!

But in the world of Gem quality diamonds,.. This is called the DOG,... Why?
Because it looks like dogs rear end,...
Value - none , if you can pay me to take it you got a sale!,...

George

dimonbob

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Easy guys,

Some poor diamond cutter was given a sows ear and told to turn it into a silk purse.
This is what Tom, the want-to-be diamond cutter would get to work with for the first year or so until he learned how to cut.
A long shot guess at how much they are asking for the beauty is probably....$900. Its not worth it to me, but somebody will actually buy this.

Giangi

Ideal_Rock
Looks like an EGL Antwerp SI 3...
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

mike04456

Brilliant_Rock
----------------
This is what Tom, the want-to-be diamond cutter would get to work with for the first year or so until he learned how to cut.
----------------

That was my guess too. Nephyte cutters have to practice with something. And if you can recoup some of your costs by selling the thing, why not? I agree, someone somewhere will buy this, if only as a conversation piece.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results