shape
carat
color
clarity

1st time diamond buyer in Toronto -pls help!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

pipco

Rough_Rock
Yes, I'm soon to propose to my sweetheart, and have never purchased a diamond before... a good friend has recommend 'Diamond's for Less'(downtown Toronto wholesaler) - the price seems right: 0.71, SI2, F, good...$3500 CAN (my ideal budget)
-what I don't understand is why their prices are so much cheaper than a larger dealer (e.g.'Peoples')? Is there something that they're not telling me?
Please help!
Thanks

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Hi Pipco... good to see Canadian bro here :wavey:

Well, I've been in Spence once and found their diamonds twice more expensive than in the 'net. Big retail stores have bigger overheads than a small dealer.

$3500 CAD before or including taxes? Does the diamond have a grading report? What about cut/proportions?

All this additional info is needed to make an accurate price comparison. Try to make a search from the front page of this site to get an idea how much similar diamonds cost in the internet.

larry

Rough_Rock
You could also try USA Certed Diamonds they are in the area.

http://www.usacerteddiamonds.com

temp

Rough_Rock
Did you buy the ring from Diamonds For Less?

dazednconfused

Rough_Rock
I would definitely contact USAcerted (IGS). They are in the Toronto area. I just bought from them. I highly recommend Julie.

temp

Rough_Rock
Are you sure a company with USA in it's name is in Toronto Canada?

davidc

Rough_Rock
Yes the offices of USA Certed Diamonds are in Thornhill, Ontario.

Lugus

Shiny_Rock

----------------
On 3/13/2003 4
6.gif
4:16 PM dazednconfused wrote:

I would definitely contact USAcerted (IGS). They are in the Toronto area. I just bought from them. I highly recommend Julie.

----------------
I'll second that. Julie found me my stone, and I couldn't be more thankful.

Newfeeflip

Rough_Rock
Where is Diamond''s for Less located? Did anyone have any experience buying from there?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results