shape
carat
color
clarity

LESS THAN TWO WEEKS and a bit spazzed out

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks Princess. Yes, I was so happy overall, every detail was dealt with, and even the little glitches did not bother me as they might have last time. I know I dotted every i and crossed every t so thoroughly. And my son, who was a bit resistant and worried, told me after that it was the best night of his life, and was glowing and smiling so I know he meant it. That was the most important thing, and his friends were so nicely behaved and had a ball too. Everyone complimented his friends, most of whom were from his school, for being so nicely behaved and respectful.

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Awww DF that is so fantastic!!! When do we get pictures of this gorgeous event???

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
still waiting for photog to get me some stuff.

I think it looked so gorgeous in the room and was so lovely, and my party planner really went to bat for me with the temple, who was not always that accomodating...

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
Whooohoooooo Diamond Fan....I was thinking about you on Saturday. I was telling myself...this is the day!!

What a great compliment from your son!!
36.gif

Mission Accomplished....You can rest now. Well, maybe after the election.
33.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Guys, I am SO SICK with the worst cold right now, hit the wall and crashed, but did not have it DURING so I am grateful. I am sneezing, coughing, my eyes are watering and I cannot breathe through my nose. I am a red nosed blotchy vision right now!!!

bebe

Ideal_Rock
Oh gosh Diamondfan, sorry to hear you are not feeling well. I was thinking of you and your family this past weekend. I had no doubts it would be nothing
short of spectacular.
Post some pics sometime! (ok Lisa, get over there and help her!!)

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Caroline,
I am sorry you are sick. You poor dear. I hope you feel better soon. I am in the same boat with my ear. I am just glad you were ok for the party. I think immune systems fail after all the stress. HUGS.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/4/2008 12:31:08 AM
Author: Kaleigh
Caroline,
I am sorry you are sick. You poor dear. I hope you feel better soon. I am in the same boat with my ear. I am just glad you were ok for the party. I think immune systems fail after all the stress. HUGS.
Ow Kaleigh...Ear pain is the WORST. I hope you sweet ladies both feel better soon, and Dfan you are just like me, I always get sick if I have been extra busy, Kaleigh is right that the immune systems weaken in such circumstances.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have the froggiest voice right now. I sound terrible and feel worse. Wish I had absentee voted, that is for sure, but off I go!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
So happy to hear that things went so well, DFan!!! But who would expect anything less from you than an absolutely amazing event??? Im sure it was FAB!!!!! Great job!!!
1.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks Dani! I am just feeling so ill right now, I really almost never get sick and now this is a doozy. I am exhausted and feel beaten up!!

But I am very pleased with it all and hope that it made everyone happy!!!!

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Diamondfan! I''ve been wondering about how you were coming along with your planning and completely missed this thread. I''m so happy for you that everything went well and that it was a success. I couldn''t imagine that it would have been anything less with all the effort and love you put in each step of the way.

Thanks for including us and keeping us updated. I can''t wait to see pictures!

I''m sorry that you are not feeling well. I hope that you start to feel better soon!
35.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Spark, thanks! I am still recovering!

Three of my best girlfriends want to take me for a post bar mitzvah ''kvelling" lunch tomorrow so we can talk about it! I finally have a voice back! Yeah!!!!

I loved it, but would be lying if I did not admit it caused me stress too...but I really think it all turned out so well!!!

divergrrl

Ideal_Rock
Wow, Diamondfan..will you adopt me? I''ll convert & I want a bat mitzvah if you''ll plan it!

I cannot wait to see pictures! It sounds like a lovely event & I''ve lurked & followed some of your threads (dress & hair threads) and I look forward to seeing how it all turned out.

Peonies are my favorite flower...I grow them in my yard.

Congratulations on this milestone in you & your son''s life.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results