shape
carat
color
clarity

Manolo Blahnik Sedaraby

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

golden

Shiny_Rock
I bought such a gorgeous pair of raspberry Sedarabys yesterday for a wedding I was going to, but when I put them on to walk out the door, they were too big! (all night at the wedding, I was so disappointed I wasnt wearing them, it''s almost all I could think about hahaha) When I tried them on earlier in the day, I am guessing my feets must have been a little swollen from running around all morning looking for a dress to wear to the wedding! My question is- in the size 6.5, my toes are just starting to creep over the edge, but there is no way I can keep the 6.5, the left shoe slipped off my heal when I walked (my feet are also very narrow and I was really cold when I was rushing out the door). How do open toe shoes fit you girls, especially the Sedarabys?
THANK YOU!

MBS.JPG

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/2/2008 9:30:25 AM
Author:golden
I bought such a gorgeous pair of raspberry Sedarabys yesterday for a wedding I was going to, but when I put them on to walk out the door, they were too big! (all night at the wedding, I was so disappointed I wasnt wearing them, it's almost all I could think about hahaha) When I tried them on earlier in the day, I am guessing my feets must have been a little swollen from running around all morning looking for a dress to wear to the wedding! My question is- in the size 6.5, my toes are just starting to creep over the edge, but there is no way I can keep the 6.5, the left shoe slipped off my heal when I walked (my feet are also very narrow and I was really cold when I was rushing out the door). How do open toe shoes fit you girls, especially the Sedarabys?
THANK YOU!
Bee might be able to give you some advice!!!
9.gif
I love those and I would have been disappointed too....

golden

Shiny_Rock
I''m so glad I didn''t wear them now because I think I want to get the 4" heal

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
If your toes are already creeping over the edge, I would say you certainly don''t need a size smaller. I have narrow heels too and I really love the heel grips they make. You can get them in the shoe department of most major department stores, they work really well. It''s just something you stick inside the back of the shoe and it keeps your heel in place.

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
The sedaraby's run a half size smaller than normal. I have two pairs of them and they're both smaller than what I normally wear.

I love the colour of the pair that you got!

golden

Shiny_Rock
Date: 11/2/2008 4:11:28 PM
Author: bee*
The sedaraby''s run a half size smaller than normal. I have two pairs of them and they''re both smaller than what I normally wear.

I love the colour of the pair that you got!
I usually wear a size 7, these are a 6.5, but I believe I need a 6, I am just thinking with the 6 my toes will be too far over the tip. I won''t know until I try them on though! I just dislike the way that looks and was curious how everyone elses looked in the toe area? With the 6.5 I was just making it, but they are just too lose.

golden

Shiny_Rock
Date: 11/2/2008 3:01:59 PM
Author: neatfreak
If your toes are already creeping over the edge, I would say you certainly don''t need a size smaller. I have narrow heels too and I really love the heel grips they make. You can get them in the shoe department of most major department stores, they work really well. It''s just something you stick inside the back of the shoe and it keeps your heel in place.
Have you used the heal grips with the sedarabys? I don''t know if they would work because they already have something like that built in. I am waiting for a size 6 to some in so I can try them on, anyway it''s not just the heal. Can''t wait to see them in the 105mm, Bergdorf has them.

MishB

Brilliant_Rock
Hmmm... I think they would be exactly my size..

31.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results