shape
carat
color
clarity

Gone for a week?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Richard Sherwood

Ideal_Rock
I might be out of touch for a 5 to 7 days while my wife has (unplanned) back surgery performed out-of-town. I haven''t decided if I''m going to lug the laptop along or not.

If not, try and not have too much fun without me.

lawmax

Brilliant_Rock
I hope the surgery goes smoothly and your wife has a speedy recovery.

1.gif

Jax172

Brilliant_Rock
Wishing your wife a speedy recovery! I'm sure everyone will understand your absence. You have more important things (or should I say a more important person) to worry about right now. Wishing you and your family all the best...

Rhino

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Our prayers are with ya Rich. I'll be out of town as well starting Friday and will be back on the 18th. Unlike you I will have my laptop with me though.

Keep in touch if you can.

Rhino

Rhino

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Rich I just left a message on both #'s you gave me in pm. Call me at your earliest convenience.

Rhino

niceice

Brilliant_Rock
Best wishes for a safe surgery and a speedy recovery for your wife... It's good of you to take the time to be with her, so many "mates" seem to forget how important that is... Let your wife know that all of the RT junkies who have spent some quality time munching on carpet fibers will be thinking of her
1.gif

Sarcastic: So um, does this "self promoting" started by Rich going to get him kicked off DT? Wa-ha-ha, we just couldn't resist!

Colored Gemstone Nut

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Hey Rich-I hope the surgery goes well and she recovers quickly. We will miss your input and sarcasm for a little while anyway, (Ohh I forgot to add we would miss your professional opinions....lol....)
16.gif

-Josh RIoux
9.gif

Sitka,Alaska

Rhino

Ideal_Rock
Trade
----------------
On 3/4/2003 10:31:39 PM niceice wrote:

Best wishes for a safe surgery and a speedy recovery for your wife... It's good of you to take the time to be with her, so many "mates" seem to forget how important that is... Let your wife know that all of the RT junkies who have spent some quality time munching on carpet fibers will be thinking of her
1.gif

Sarcastic: So um, does this "self promoting" started by Rich going to get him kicked off DT? Wa-ha-ha, we just couldn't resist!
----------------

Oh ... this is too funny!!! Thank God Leonid is nothing like the mods on dt. Rich would get booted for this shameless self promotion! LOL ... ok R/T ... lets not get started.
2.gif

Rhino

Ideal_Rock
Trade
----------------
On 3/4/2003 10:40:18 PM scorpionrioux wrote:

Hey Rich-I hope the surgery goes well and she recovers quickly. We will miss your input and sarcasm for a little while anyway, (Ohh I forgot to add we would miss your professional opinions....lol....)
16.gif

-Josh RIoux
9.gif

Sitka,Alaska
----------------

Scorpion of all the people who contribute to this forum Rich is truly one of the finest. Any time without him here is missed by all.

Rhino

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Best wishes to your wife and hopes for a swift recovery...we will definitely miss your wit and knowledge.
1.gif

davidc

Rough_Rock
Richard,
Best wishes to your wife for a speedy recovery.

-- David.

Giangi

Ideal_Rock
See you soon
1.gif
! I hope everything goes well!

pyramid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
All the best to your wife. Go on Rich, treat her to a lovely new jewel
appl.gif

fire&ice

Ideal_Rock
Rich, thoughts your way to you & your wife.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results