shape
carat
color
clarity

Need an opinion on a diamond

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Cosmo_Gal

Shiny_Rock
Asking a little over 4200..what do you think?

Shape : Cushion
Carats : 1.07
Cut Grade : Premium
Color Grade : G
Clarity Grade : VS2
Certificate No. : 14598369
Measurement : 6.29x5.60x3.74
Ratio : 1.12
Depth : 66.8
Table : 56
Girdle : TK-VTK
Culet : n/a
Polish : Excellent
Symmetry : Excellent
Certification : GIA
Fluorescence : NO

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think we need pictures or an ASET image to tell you anything unfortunately! My diamond has similar stats and is beautiful, but that doesn''t guarantee anything with cushions.

Cosmo_Gal

Shiny_Rock
The diamond is from ERD so all that''s listed are the specs. If there''s a way to get the picture and I don''t know about it, then please feel free to educate me. I''m new to all this.

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/9/2008 4:39:58 PM
Author: Cosmo_Gal
The diamond is from ERD so all that''s listed are the specs. If there''s a way to get the picture and I don''t know about it, then please feel free to educate me. I''m new to all this.

Mark will send one to you if you ask him. If it''s just on the website, I would ask Mark''s opinion on it before purchasing/asking for pictures. Not everything on his website is hand picked. But if he gives his approval to it you can be sure it''ll be nice.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You can really only buy rounds by the numbers. All fancy shape stones must be chosen by appearance. If you are ready to buy, one of the vendors will call in a couple of stones for you to look at in your price range. But it would be impossible to choose just from the numbers alone on a cushion.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results