shape
carat
color
clarity

I''d like to take a whack at it!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

AllieLuv83

Brilliant_Rock
Well girls I tried to put together my very own inspiration board. The centerpieces wont be blue and orange but white hydrangea and shades of pink like the bouquets, the bouquets will be mini callas for myself in pink and roses and mini callas for the ladies.

allieluv83inspirationboard1.jpg

AllieLuv83

Brilliant_Rock
Ohhh and can I add that this will be a June outdoor wedding.

mimzy

Brilliant_Rock
i love it! that''s a great shade of blue, good choice!
9.gif

AllieLuv83

Brilliant_Rock
Awe thank you Mimzy that really means a lot to me coming from you!!!! :)

AllieLuv83

Brilliant_Rock
PS. You are not too far away now...how are thinking coming along?

lesco

Brilliant_Rock
I really, really like it. I did my own inspiration board yesterday but it's not ready... too matchy - matchy.
14.gif

I don't know if you know this but the lanters on your inspiration board are from Ikea. They are really affordable.
http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/26472200

blackpolkadot

Shiny_Rock
Oooh, I like it! I really like that blue!

alli_esq

Brilliant_Rock
I love love love that color (and those shoes are AWESOME!)
36.gif
36.gif

AllieLuv83

Brilliant_Rock
I love the lanterns because I LOVE LOVE LOVE candle light, it so so romantic and amazing. I found a ton of lanterns on half price decor

Here are the ones I was thinking, do you think white screams more wedding and romance than the ikea brushed silver?

38468c.jpg

AllieLuv83

Brilliant_Rock
The dress in the far right corner is actually the dresses the BMS will wear, they are from Jcrew and are so light and lovely!

AllieLuv83

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Alli the shoes are J.Crew as well! I can''t wait to see it all come together. Do you think the brighter pink flowers will be too much? Maybe I should try more antique colored roses like pale pinks and creams?

mimzy

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/7/2008 12:13:06 PM
Author: AllieLuv83
PS. You are not too far away now...how are thinking coming along?

things are coming along great! we have *most* of the DIY stuff done, and all the vendors taken care of. it''s pretty much just a waiting game (and trying to stay focused on school!)

AllieLuv83

Brilliant_Rock
Oh tell me about it. I am in school full time and work full time. I am so glad I had 18 months to plan otherwise I don''t know what I would have done!!!!! I can''t wait to see your pictures :)

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
It looks amazing!! I love the colours and I really love that clip in the bottom right.

AllieLuv83

Brilliant_Rock
Bee that clip is a brooch converted into a hair comb I believe, I did my own converting and will post a picture later tonight :)!

lesco

Brilliant_Rock
I love the white lanterns you posted and if they are cheaper than Ikea, even better.
The Ikea one comes in white, black and a couple other colors. I have two white ones, they are yummy!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results