shape
carat
color
clarity

Pricescoop inspired us to choose our wedding rings from AbsoluteTitanium.com

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

tiffanySmith8585

Rough_Rock
My fiancé and I are very grateful for PriceScoop and all the members who write an opinion or upload a photo. The different opinions in the forums and the pictures especially in “Show me the Ring” and in the “Picture Gallery” have inspired us to choose our wedding rings from AbsoluteTitanium.com .

We spent a lot of time surfing the internet looking for two special unique wedding rings. After much discussions with our friends we decided to order two titanium wedding rings from Absolute Titanium Design .

We ordered a wedding titanium band (with no gemstone) and a tension set solitaire ring with a Sapphire. About a week after placing the order I phoned them in panic as I had not received my rings yet.

An employee answered me very patiently and explained to me that my solitaire ring is a designer style and they manufacture the ring themselves, as per each order. I was told that the band is, in fact almost completed, but the tension ring was to take another 10 days as it was a more complicated design and required a “complex machining job” (first time that I heard about the need to machine rings).

Two weeks later (a total of 3 weeks from ordering) I received the two rings and they surpassed our expectations, their craftsmanship was beautiful. My fiancé loves his ring.

Now that the waiting was behind us and we actually had our two impressive rings,
I called Absolute Titanium Design to thank them, as I was very pleased with their service. The customer service employee explained to me that today most on-line ring vending sites are actually re-sellers buying cheaply from major wholesalers or even importing directly from China, unlike AbsoluteTitanium.com who have been designing and manufacturing titanium rings since 1997, as a North American enterprise.

And, Thanks to Pricescoop and all the members who share their experiences to help others.

tiffanySmith8585

Rough_Rock
Few days ago, my husband and I met an old friend of mine. She admired our wedding rings very much. We told her that we got it from absolutetitanium.com , and to our surpice she said that she got her wedding ring also from Absolute Titanium Design four years ago and she loves it very much

Regular Guy

Ideal_Rock
Just wanted to poke a little fun and mention that the Pricescoop website hadn''t been mentioned intentionally since 2004!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results