shape
carat
color
clarity

Healthier Lifestyle Thread 3rd Nov till 9th Nov

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy new week all!

Everyone is doing so well and is really motivated - WOOT to you all!!!

I was thinking back to when I began my journey 3.5 years ago....I think maybe for many of us, there is a defining moment when finally we have had enough of not feeling good because of some excess poundage and from that - not feeling that we look good.

My defining moment was in June 2005. I was off out to dinner with my Husband and was throwing clothes on and ripping them off - nothing felt or looked good. My hair and makeup were all done as usual but I just felt so uncomfortable. Nothing fitted the way I wanted it to, so I settled on a skirt and shirt which looked halfway decent - but I didn't feel it....

It may sound strange, but through the despair ( and I was really feeling it believe me) a positive thought came to me. I vowed like Scarlett O Hara that I would never be hungry again - but I was going to lose this weight once and for all - but instead of using another lose ten pounds by tomorrow diet which I was so accustomed to, I was going to make a lifestyle change and lose the weight

slowly
enjoyably
forever.

Something finally clicked for me. I was going to use those failed dieting attempts in a positive manner and from them know what not to do, and find a healthier way of life I could stick to - allowing for a few treats along the way - this was essential if I was going to succeed. I had suffered through food droughts for so long, that I knew if I thought I couldn't have something I would rebel - but knowing that I could made it much easier. To this day I am very selective on how I use my treat calories, if I am going to have a ' feed' then I make sure it is something I really want!

I also hid the scales as I know how destructive they could be - I am not saying that is the case for everyone, but for me I would be devastated with the slightest increase and blow it all out of proportion, so I find it is best they stay gathering dust in the cupboard. I use my tightest jeans as my gauge as to how I am doing.

So here I am reasonably at peace with myself. I will never have the body I want, but I do focus on the positives. I don't have much of a waist and I have a very short body, but with that body type I do have long slim legs which often goes with that shape, so there is always a silver lining! I make the best of what I have and I am in a good place now.

So for those who these thoughts strike a chord with, what were your defining moments when you had finally had enough and decided a big change was in order?

Miscka

Brilliant_Rock
Oh Lorelei, your openings always help me so much! They brighten my mondays.

I cannot say that I could name a moment, but there are several that stick out in my mind when I was just truly unhappy with myself. Since my loss started from a health issue, it is a little different, but I totally relate to your Scarlett O''Hara moment (BTW she is my absolute FAVORITE character ever) when I look back on those moments and feelings and I promise myself to never get there again.

I am like you, I use my jeans as a marker. Last week I had a problem with that, since I am so used to none of my pants fitting anymore because they are too big. When I tried on pants that fit, I felt fat. It is an adjustment not to think like that. Also, I struggle with adjusting to my size and being happy maintaining and not striving to lose much anymore. What I used to think of as skinny (for me) doesn''t feel skinny anymore now that I have been here a few months. I plan on just continuing to eat healthy and work on my body image.
1.gif

I hope that everyone had a great weekend! Mine was pretty good, had some of a cupcake last night with my family (they met my BF for the first time!) and tonight I will have sushi with my mom. My coworkers made me all kinds of things, like puppy chow, beer cheese and funfetti cupcakes (my fave!) so I will have to be careful! I am buckling back down on weds so I don''t feel too bad indulging since I have an endpoint.

Dragonfly-are we still on for the month of no candy? Weds sound good for you?

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks for sharing, Lorelei! It''s nice to hear that people are going through the same things as me. Well, I guess not *nice* but it''s nice to know people can relate!

It feels like every day is a defining moment for me -- not in a good way. Everytime I get dressed, I start to cry. It''s gotten really bad. I feel like everything looks horrible on me, and everytime I eat something I feel guilty! It gets worse around the holidays because that is spent with my parents, and my mom is really critical of my weight. If i''m eating something she''s always asking why I''m eating that, or if I REALLY need it.

I''m having a really hard time dieting in moderation without feeling guilty.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
* blush* Thanks so much for your kind words Misck!! That is great to know that my musings can actually help!

peachy

Shiny_Rock
Date: 11/3/2008 8:18:20 AM
Author:Lorelei
I was going to lose this weight once and for all - but instead of using another lose ten pounds by tomorrow diet which I was so accustomed to, I was going to make a lifestyle change and lose the weight

slowly
enjoyably
forever.

Hi All! Hope everyone is well. Back again after a long hiatus...and still fighting with the 12 pounds I want to lose... Great opener, Lorelei, and very powerful words... I''m sure you''ve given an account of your success in past threads, but could you indulge me and tell me the changes you made and how long it took you to lose the weight you wanted? Also, do you calorie count and/or keep a food journal?

Julianna

Brilliant_Rock
Ahoy, HLT! Well I have been doing extra crappy in the good diet/good exercise department for at least a month, so I figured why bother you folks with rants about my self-defeating behavior?
37.gif

I stopped going to the gym at 4:45 in the mornings rather abruptly, as I am wont to do. I suck at taking things down a notch, it''s either stop or go with me. BUT ANYWAY...I am now only doing yoga two times a week. And eating a bunch of crap I shouldn''t be. The yoga is great, I missed it! Need to mix some friggin'' cardio back in, though, and that seems unlikely to occur, now that it''s all cold and dark.

Could this possibly be a more depressing post? Ok people, go back up and reread Lor''s opener! Do it now! Erase this post from your memories! Go eat a soy bean! Or some fage and honey!
41.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/3/2008 9:36:10 AM
Author: Peachy

Date: 11/3/2008 8:18:20 AM
Author:Lorelei
I was going to lose this weight once and for all - but instead of using another lose ten pounds by tomorrow diet which I was so accustomed to, I was going to make a lifestyle change and lose the weight

slowly
enjoyably
forever.

Hi All! Hope everyone is well. Back again after a long hiatus...and still fighting with the 12 pounds I want to lose... Great opener, Lorelei, and very powerful words... I'm sure you've given an account of your success in past threads, but could you indulge me and tell me the changes you made and how long it took you to lose the weight you wanted? Also, do you calorie count and/or keep a food journal?
Hey Peachy! I thought if you when I did the WOOT!! Good to see you!
35.gif

Of course I can indulge you, be glad to!

Lets see....I finally got so tired of my weight and figure in June 2005 and made up my mind to lose the excess. I started out simply in this way....

Increased meals to 4 - 6 daily
drinking more water ( aim for 2 litres daily)
greatly increased lean protein, lean meat, eggs cooked without fat, cottage cheese etc
greatly decreased carbs
kept a close eye on fat and hidden fat
I also gave myself permission to have a treat weekly, in this way I became really picky about not wasting calories. If Hubby was heading for BK ( which I don't really like, but I would eat it if convenient) , I would just have a soda while he ate. But I would try to not let myself get too hungry so that I could resist. I would rather use my splurge calories on a banana split than BK or pizza anyday as I love sweets, so I wouldn't want to waste them on something I wasn't really enjoying.

I also had some foods in my arsenal that I could have if I got really hungry and I had eaten most of my daily food. If I knew I was truly hungry then I would go with it and perhaps have some oatmeal, a little dry cereal ( one of my tricks, it takes longer to eat without milk!) low fat popcorn, hard boiled eggs, cottage cheese, Pam spray cooked omelette etc. I tried to look at my body as needing fuel so if one day I was hungrier than usual I could tell whether it was ' appetite' due to boredom or the munchies, or whether I needed a bit extra.

I don't weigh myself now, but I estimate in 3.5 years, I have lost 20 pounds or maybe a bit more. I started to notice a difference with my figure after about 6 weeks and I got to where I wanted to be round about the end of 2006, I started working out that summer.

I didn't calorie count or keep a journal as I wanted to try to see what I could do without doing so, by seeing if I could make better choices and estimate my calories mentally. If I wanted to speed things up, then I would increase the protein and cut the carbs more to cut cals that way, but I kept all the calorie figures pretty much in my head - I had counted for years so I was fairly familiar with the basics. But I do think calorie counting can be an excellent way to go, and I had always done it, but this time I just didn't!!

Ask away if I can help in anyway!!
35.gif

THERE you are Miss Julianna, missed you too!!!
35.gif
This thread is here for when things are pants also Miss, we always enjoy it when you post so even if you don't have much to report, stop on in anyway!
9.gif

Enjoy your soy bean - hehe!!
40.gif

Julianna

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/3/2008 10:06:04 AM
Author: Lorelei
35.gif
This thread is here for when things are pants also Miss, we always enjoy it when you post so even if you don''t have much to report, stop on in anyway!
9.gif

40.gif
emlove.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/3/2008 10:32:55 AM
Author: Julianna

Date: 11/3/2008 10:06:04 AM
35.gif
This thread is here for when things are pants also Miss, we always enjoy it when you post so even if you don''t have much to report, stop on in anyway!
9.gif

40.gif
emlove.gif
emlove.gif

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
Hey all Good morning!!! Sorry I didn't post yesterday and apparently my picture didn't work. I'll have to fix that. Yesterday was a good day. I helped SO's mom clean stuff at the house, and walked/jogged for 3 hours! My calves are so sore. The downfall was crazy ex came over to SO's mom's with her brother, we flipped a lid and yelled for them to leave and what not. She's a stalker... I swear. SO was fortunately not there, he was working on a car at his best friend's house about three miles away. The girl is crazy. It's very annoying. But ANYWAYS. Today I'm taking the time to go through a fitness forum I'm in and gather all of the challenges they've posted over the past year. If anyone is interested in them I'll post them. I've found them useful in my quest in the past.

Lorelei - What a great opener. I'll share mine. My moment of realization came last November. I couldn't sit comfortably, I constantly felt my larger bulges, and I couldn't walk a two story mall without being very winded. I was at my heaviest I had ever been 150 lbs. I'm 5'1 .... that wasn't healthy! I decided I needed to change my entire lifestyle. My bf agreed he'd like to see what i Looked like at 17-18 which was 115lbs. So my challenge was on, lose 35 lbs. I've lost 32 so far1!!! I did the same as Lorelei, ate more meals ( I currently do three meals with two mini meals in between, breakfast and lunch being my largest meals), worked out every day (and still do), building workouts as I got used to them or adding new things. I stopped feeling the need for comfort foods. I stopped giving in to cravings. One thing I always remember is something I read in why French Women Don't get Fat - " Thin women have a healthy view of food. They know that hunger is not imminent, nor an immediate danger and they don't have to eat the moment they are hungry. 90% of hunger is thirst anyway and also that one should never starve oneself, but you don't have to eat the second you feel hungry. I also pay attention to whether I"m satisfied vs. bursting full.
I'd love to be helpful too. I've been at this for almost a year now so I've made some pretty interesting discoveries.

ETA
mm - I hope you are feeling better. Don't comfort eat unless it's a healthy comfort (1 oz of dark chocolate is heart healthy btw
2.gif
)
Rod - glad you enjoyed your weekend!!
Dee- glad you're having fun on your trip!
Skippy - I'm loving that extra hour of sleep. LOVING IT. How was your day yesterday? Did you get in a bike ride?
Miscka - I'm in girlfriend! no candy, no candy no candy
16.gif

Elle - Don't listen to your mom. I can't stand that negativity. Set goals for yourself and stay positive. Notice even tiny changes, they are the important ones. Don't EVER EVER let anyone make you feel bad. I had a friend who's mother pushed her to the point that she was anorexic... it was so sad to see her mother do that to her. My cousin's mother I fear is doing the same and I'm fighting to the end (I named the child, I love her like a sister and I will NOT sit by and watch her eating disordered mother do that to her). Stay strong, and know we are here for you
21.gif

Peachy - WB and GL with your new goals!
Julianna- what about doing jumping jacks at home indoors? I do that and imaginary jump rope all the time! I usually do 5-10 mins at a time with spurts of sculpting in between to total 30 mins of cardio

panda08

Brilliant_Rock
Good morning, everyone!
35.gif

Had a quiet and relaxing weekend. While I was taking the laundry to the garage on Saturday, I slipped down the stairs and jammed my right toe. Owww!
14.gif
It's a bit swollen and bruised but I'll live. I almost wanted to skip the gym because of it but I put on a pair of thick socks with my tennis shoes and pushed through. We have been working out every day and I didn't want to be the first to break down. Eight days in a row... I still don't love the gym but I'm happy to report that I looked down this morning at a flatter stomach
1.gif

Thanks, Lorelei, as always, for your inspirational words. I always look forward to them at the beginning of each week. I haven't had one defining moment, but many. To be honest, I have yet to find that enduring consistency to once and for all bring about change but I hope to, with everyone's encouragement and support. I too, use my clothes, as a benchmark. I try not to get on the scale because it endlessly frustrates me. While a part of me does care about what the number is, I'll be content to just fit in my wardrobe. Thanks for sharing your story and for your great tips!

Miscka, MMmm... cupcakes! Aw, that's sweet that your family met your BF over the weekend. Enjoy your sushi dinner tonight with your mom!

Elle, I hear you about how getting dressed every morning is a defining moment, as I've been in the same boat for several months now. Every pair of pants in my closet has become my mortal enemy but at the same time, I'm determined to befriend them again! I'm sorry you're having a hard time eating without feeling guilty. Moderation is difficult for me too because I've always had the all or nothing attitude. That approach hasn't worked well for me because I felt deprived and binged. Nowadays, I try to find healthier substitutes and be more cognizant of portion control. My mom feels she has license to comment on my weight but I've come to ignore her comments. Just try your best to be healthier and set aside the self-defeating thoughts in your mind. *hugs*

Hi Peachy! Welcome back!

LOL, Juliana! Your post isn't depressing, it's honest. We've all fallen off the wagon but we can always get back on!

ETA: Hi Dragonfly, we were posting at the same time! YAY for your 3 hour workout! Yikes, sorry to hear about your SO's stalker ex. Congrats on your 32 pounds lost! That's awesome!!! Yes, do post the challenges you find in the fitness forum!

lliang_chi

Ideal_Rock
Hi everyone!

I don''t normally post here but I love the thread. It''s just that I usually catch it too late in and feel left out.

THis summer I was pretty good, a lot of running, 6 - 9 miles a week. As the weather turned cold I got lazy with running outside. Today''s nice, 70s in Nov, big plus for Chicago! So I plan to capitalize on the good weather and go for a run.

Other than that I think I need to join a gym so I can get into a habit of working out. I quit before the summer when I was doing a lot of outdoor training.

IloveAsschers13

Brilliant_Rock
Oh SDL, what your file is attached as.. haha I just noticed that. You look great either way. I think it''s hard to compare because your make up is so different and so is your hair.

When I was younger, I ran track and used to weigh always near 130-135. I am so much farther up now and it sucks. Elledizzy- I went through this and what I was doing to myself was refusing to buy any clothes. I thought, I''ll just buy new clothes when I lose weight. But that didn''t happen so it actually felt a lot better when I went out and bought new clothes that actually FIT ME and looked GOOD on me and I feel a lot more confident even though I am still over the weight I want to be.

I totally fell off the wagon this weekend because I drank WAY to much beer and had pizza and UGH I even had chinese food on Saturday evening which I NEVER do... so I am starting off healthy this week with subway and a healthy dinner. I do notice that I am eating less because I have been eating smaller portions- It''s a nice feeling. I might go to the gym today, but I might not, I still have to write a paper!
7.gif

Have a good beginning of the week everyone and it is definitely a great start to the week!

OH YEA AND GO VOTE TOMORROW!!!!!
31.gif
36.gif
17.gif
41.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/3/2008 9:32:16 AM
Author: elledizzy5
Thanks for sharing, Lorelei! It's nice to hear that people are going through the same things as me. Well, I guess not *nice* but it's nice to know people can relate!

It feels like every day is a defining moment for me -- not in a good way. Everytime I get dressed, I start to cry. It's gotten really bad. I feel like everything looks horrible on me, and everytime I eat something I feel guilty! It gets worse around the holidays because that is spent with my parents, and my mom is really critical of my weight. If i'm eating something she's always asking why I'm eating that, or if I REALLY need it.

I'm having a really hard time dieting in moderation without feeling guilty.
Elle I missed this earlier...I have been there sweetheart...And I have also had a 'well meaning' relative question every bite of food I ate which I did not ever find helpful. Funny that now, that same person makes remarks that I am too thin ( which isn't true). It CAN get better I promise you!

I think it is so important to take care of yourself, you are worth it! Do you hair and makeup and spray on some favourite perfume - keep your fingers and toes manicured. If you hate the way everything looks, then buy some inexpensive pieces you do like that you feel good in as iloveasschers says, with the aim that you can size down as you lose weight. Also invest in some great accessories, these can make you feel stylish and will always fit!

As for food, aim to drink 2 litres of water a day, and plan your meals and menus if possible and work out the calories. That way you can eat and enjoy what you have and not feel guilty. I do understand how that feels also, I used to feel the same way about eating any food. But above all know you are NOT alone and we are always here to listen and help!

You can do this!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi lliang - good to see you! PLEASE don't feel left out, join in and use the thread as you wish - you are very welcome here!
35.gif
Good luck with the run, glad the weather is just right for it now!

SDL - you look FABULOUS and you looked gorgeous before but now you are STUNNING!!!!!!!!! Well done you!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Panda - you are most welcome and I hope your poor toe feels better!

ILA - thats the spirit - it all balances out so don't worry about having some extras this weekend!

Thanks Dfly
35.gif

merrymunky

Brilliant_Rock
Hello new thread and all who inhabit it!

Dragonfly411 - I am feeling a lot better today thank you. I got myself into a state over the weekend but have since calmed down and started to feel more like my old self.

Well a new week is upon us and I have had a GOOD day.

Went back to work today after a week''s holiday. I work in a special school for children with learning difficulties (most specifically Autism and Autistic Spectrum Disorders, as well as ADHD, Down''s Syndrome etc). The class were lively but lovely today. I gave J his bath...it has become a common occurance now, almost daily I take him off to have a bath and get him changed into some clean clothes. (He is a rather neglected at home 7 year old boy and often comes to school smelling of urine, faeces and dirt...long story which I can''t go into for confidentiality reasons...but he needs a lot of love. So I lavish the attention on him and get him looking and feeling good each day) The rest of the class were in high spirits. ''Twas nice to see them all again after half term.

I''ve done something positive to, for my "mission". I have signed myself up for the staff netball team which is only an idea at present but is likely to become reality. I am so unfit right now and cannot run, but it may be a fun way to train and get in shape with. We would train each Monday after work in the hall. Could be fun and useful.

Then I got home and made a rather yummy Leek Tagliatelle for tea.

How is everyone else doing today?
-------------------------------------------

I would post my moment of clarity, but I have gone through it so many times that it is rather silly now.

It''s something I feel every day when I look in the mirror, or try to get off the sofa in one movement. I am very overweight, falling into the morbidly obese category,

I don''t want to die young like my cousin''s fiance did. She literally dropped dead one night in the bathroom. She was in her 30''s. They declared her death to be due to morbid obesity. I cannot be that person.

My fiance and I want children and at 21 stone...it''s not happening.

So yes...that is my main motivation.

lliang_chi

Ideal_Rock
Hi lorelei!

Thanks for the welcome! I love how you guys are all right here for each other, it''s awesome! :)

Well, I''m trying to start losing weight. Since finishing school, the pounds have slowly crept up on me. I still can fit into most of my clothes, but just in general nothing fits how it should. I''ve padded my weight somewhat proportionally along my frame except gained in chest size. So I''m trying to figure out how I can loose weight and am going to try to start with healthy lifestyle changes. Before I used to JUST exercise and not really care/watch what food (or drinks) I was consuming. This time around I plan to watch my diet as well. I plan to stick to smaller but more frequent meals.

This summer I worked out WAY more than I ever did normally (well, I ran a lot), but I also gained a bunch of weight! I don''t think it was all muscle weight. I think it was because I was just constantly eating because I got really hungry.

Now that winter''s setting in, I''m going to try to do more swimming. It''d help in my goal to do more triathlons next summer. There''s a Chicago Park District public pool close to my house so I figure I could hit that for pretty cheap. The only downside is that I hate, hate, hate swimming. I said I *used* to swim competitively... I LOVED playing water polo (not that I was any good), but it''s just not that big in Chicago...

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Great opener, as always!

Defining moment #1 was when I was informed that I would be diabetic by the time I''m 50 if I didn''t lose weight. Lost 55lbs, then got married, got happy, and gained 60 back.

Moment #2: Didn''t fit on a roller coaster. Joined WW. Spent a year trying to lose and lost 10, then gained it back.

Third and I pray final time:

I want kids. I have PCOS. I HAVE to lose weight to get pregnant. I HAVE to lose weight or riske being diabetic.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well done MM!!! You are doing great and today is a better day!! Congrats on the netball team too, I used to play at school and really enjoyed it! I will have to ask you to post the leek tagliatelle recipe sometime, I love leeks!

llaing - I bet you will notice a real difference with keeping an eye on the food as well as working out! LOL I hate swimming too, and haven't in years!!
9.gif

Thanks Gecks dear!
35.gif
You WILL do it this time and keep it off, it took me a while before I was able to learn how, but it can be done and it is so great when you find a way that works! You will too!

MM - I just wanted to say also that there isn't anything that you can say that would sound silly here, or that we would not understand....We all have this in common and as a result we all have this fantastic and unique support system. So don't worry about that at all!

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Lorelei, SDL.
5.gif
I did reasonable well over the weekend, excluding the cotton candy attack at the cider mill yesterday, LOL.

Julianna

Brilliant_Rock
dragon: A fabulous idea. Indoor activities are totally doable and many of the best ones (LUNGES, anyone? SQUATS? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?) take up very little space. Jumping jacks/no rope jumprope are great cardio.

panda/SDL: *hugs* I guess I'll bask in some support this week. SDL, you look really pretty in both pics but the longer, darker hair makes you look younger. I know you weren't going for the "which pic makes me look younger" angle, but there you have it.

Hi everyone else! Don't sweat it, lliang, I totally come and go from this thread all the time. I'm not saying it's right, but I do it, and everyone is spectacularly welcoming, no matter how sporadic your visits.

5.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/3/2008 3:04:20 PM
dragon: A fabulous idea. Indoor activities are totally doable and many of the best ones (LUNGES, anyone? SQUATS? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?) take up very little space. Jumping jacks/no rope jumprope are great cardio.

panda/SDL: *hugs* I guess I''ll bask in some support this week. SDL, you look really pretty in both pics but the longer, darker hair makes you look younger. I know you weren''t going for the ''which pic makes me look younger'' angle, but there you have it.

Hi everyone else! Don''t sweat it, lliang, I totally come and go from this thread all the time. I''m not saying it''s right, but I do it, and everyone is spectacularly welcoming, no matter how sporadic your visits.

5.gif
Absolutely!!! You can participate as much or as little as you wish, but one thing you can be sure of is that you will always be welcomed right back if you are away for a bit - so no pressure!
35.gif

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/3/2008 1:37:38 PM
Author: SanDiegoLady
Here was my fattest ugh face so far.. and I never want to look like this again.........
14.gif

Michelle, You were still beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!! and you are beautiful now!!!!! You have gorgeous eyes and skin.

Hi everyone
35.gif
Great opening as usual Miss Lorelei

Linda P.S. I can not believe it is November already
23.gif

Julianna

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/3/2008 3:23:17 PM
rofl re cotton candy Gecko.. who was it that posted the calorie content just not too long ago? ;-)

Julianna, well than you.. but honestly its part of my motivation.. I wont ever look like that again. I had to stretch the crap out of that black sweater to get it to fit over the girls and down past my stomach. LOL Ewww! LOL
Hee hee! Hee! You''re so silly! I don''t have a problem fitting ANYTHING over my girls. *sigh* *SIGH*
7.gif
Hee!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/3/2008 3:50:43 PM

rofl re cotton candy Gecko.. who was it that posted the calorie content just not too long ago? ;-)

Julianna, well than you.. but honestly its part of my motivation.. I wont ever look like that again. I had to stretch the crap out of that black sweater to get it to fit over the girls and down past my stomach. LOL Ewww! LOL
Hee hee! Hee! You're so silly! I don't have a problem fitting ANYTHING over my girls. *sigh* *SIGH*
7.gif
Hee!
Thanks Miss Linda!
35.gif

J - I don't have that problem either....
39.gif

* quick threadjack* Hey Jules! I have found another perfume you might like and it is cheap online - Habanita by Molinard. It is a smoky powdery tobacco - it is another oldie but it is good stuff!

lliang_chi

Ideal_Rock
SDL I like the dark hair also. It''s totally different very glamorous. Is your hair color naturally light or dark?

Julianna

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/3/2008 3:53:01 PM

Thanks Miss Linda!
35.gif

J - I don''t have that problem either....
39.gif

* quick threadjack* Hey Jules! I have found another perfume you might like and it is cheap online - Habanita by Molinard. It is a smoky powdery tobacco - it is another oldie but it is good stuff!
Oh I am ON IT. I will let you know what I think.
31.gif

Julianna

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/3/2008 4:25:41 PM

Date: 11/3/2008 3:53:01 PM

Date: 11/3/2008 3:50:43 PM

Hee hee! Hee! You''re so silly! I don''t have a problem fitting ANYTHING over my girls. *sigh* *SIGH*
7.gif
Hee!
Thanks Miss Linda!
35.gif

J - I don''t have that problem either....
39.gif

Its a bad thing, I swear. I''d much prefer to be a B than a D.. D''s are hideous. I dont understand the whole plastic surgery thing because clothing simply does not fit. If I ever had anything at all done, I would reduce and lift the girls..
I WOULDN''T MIND A B, EITHER!! Heh heh heh.
38.gif
Too much info, perhaps.

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Happy Monday everyone!

I went to a workshop today, and it was nice to get home earlier than I usually do. I''m still sick and I won''t have time to go to the doctor until the end of the week. I slept so much this weekend, and it felt so good to be lazy. I''m usually not one to choose staying in all weekend and not do anything, but every once in a while it''s fun. I ended up canceling my gym appointment on Saturday. I''m going tomorrow and Thursday though, and probably next weekend.

We did go to the MP on Saturday night, and while the cheese and chocolate fondues were great, the broth we had chosen for the second course (what you dip meat, chicken, and fish into) was too salty. If we go back, I''d either skip the second course all together or choose another broth. There''s another place closer to us (a wine bar and restaurant) that also has cheese and chocolate fondue, so we may stick with that place instead of going back to the MP. Overall, it was good, but a bit overpriced.

I hope everyone''s having a good week so far!

lliang_chi

Ideal_Rock
SDL & Juliana, yes I totally agree with you two!!! Okay I''m going to try to go on a run today. Sniff, I miss the summer. it''s already dark here.
7.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results