shape
carat
color
clarity

We''re running out of October...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
and voters are already casting their ballots.

Did I miss the October surprise?

luckystar112

Ideal_Rock
I heard there wasn''t one this year. Lame.
They were discussing it on the radio and pointed out that the Al Queda video was the October surprise last election, GWBs DUI the 2000 election, and nothing so far this election. Unless you consider it to be Joe the plumber....which we don''t. lol
9.gif

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
luckystar:

I''m glad we can still share a laugh. Joe the Plumber was at least good for that! It''s just too bad he didn''t surface earlier in the campaign. I''m sure the Joe The Plumber 2009 Calendar would have been a huge hit with the red crowd -- maybe with some of the blues too!
31.gif

Anyhow, there is one more day in October. I''ll be checking the news sites frequently tomorrow.
2.gif

ksinger

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 10/31/2008 2:47:07 AM
Author: VRBeauty
luckystar:

I''m glad we can still share a laugh. Joe the Plumber was at least good for that! It''s just too bad he didn''t surface earlier in the campaign. I''m sure the Joe The Plumber 2009 Calendar would have been a huge hit with the red crowd -- maybe with some of the blues too!
31.gif

Anyhow, there is one more day in October. I''ll be checking the news sites frequently tomorrow.
2.gif
Ah! But It IS Hallowe''en after all!! Muwaaahahahahahha!!
27.gif

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank God this is almost over....

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/2/2008 4:28:50 PM
Author: AprilBaby
Thank God this is almost over....

I do believe I hear the fat lady... warming up...

At this point I'd be happy with no last-minute surprises, at least on the national front!
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results