shape
carat
color
clarity

New WF CADS please critique!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

corgan

Shiny_Rock
I am so happy with the new CADS! Is there anything else that is missing or needs to be done or changed before I approve them?

Thoughts, opinions, suggestions are greatly appreciated!!

cindydoherty3.jpg

corgan

Shiny_Rock
CAD 2

Cindydoherty4.jpg

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think it looks gorgeous!

Allison D.

Ideal_Rock
Corgan, I just saw these in my inbox too, and I was just delighted!

I'm so glad you and Joe were able to speak together so he could firmly hear what you want to see. He has an incredible talent for translating what people describe into the renderings.
1.gif

I'm happy to hear you're pleased.
36.gif

luvmyhalo

Brilliant_Rock
They look fantastic!!! I can''t to see it IRL! I bet you can''t either. How exciting
36.gif
36.gif

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Looks beautiful!
30.gif

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
NICE cad and great design.

The only thing that caught my attention is the top of the shank (the part at 12:00 that touches your hand). Where the surprise diamond is in the middle, did you want that "top shank" part to sorta slope down when it meets the center surprise diamond? If so, then never mind LOL

I know some want that and others don''t is all.

corgan

Shiny_Rock
Allison,

I think that Joe did an amazing job and he captured exactly what I had in my head. I just have a few more people I want to show before I give the approval (namely my husband!) but thanks for all the positive remarks!

Snooper,

Yup its suppose to have that dip, I actually really liked that part (which was missing on the first CAD) and I think that it adds to the design.

PrincessDijon

Brilliant_Rock
GORGEOUS!!!!!

corgan

Shiny_Rock
So everything is done! I have approved the CAD''s and now I am waiting on CAD''s for the wedding band.

I did decide to go with a 3 sided pave for the wedding band. My friend has one and she hasn''t had any problems with it rubbing against her e-ring, so I decided to take a chance. I just love the look so much! Also too I am not used to having so much ''bling'' so I am thinking it will be nice to wear just the wedding band sometimes.

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
That''s really going to be a beautiful ring. The pave looks great on the CAD. I think PS is making our vendors rise to the occasion!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
I think it looks great!!! Gorgeous ring!!!
36.gif
36.gif

corgan

Shiny_Rock
Date: 10/30/2008 5:44:47 PM
Author: NeverEndingUpgrade
I want one!

LOL :)
Just contact WF I am sure they can make you one!
31.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results