shape
carat
color
clarity

Which Syle E Ring Would You Say

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Mrs.GymTeacher

Rough_Rock
Hi all!
We hear so many stories about girls hating their engagement rings given by their BF''s. Thankfully I got to design my own ring with my now fiance, BUT..... I did realize that there are couple of engagement ring styles I would have had to return (regardless how awesome my fiance is)...

So my question to you guys is: Which style engagemement rings would you say Bye Bye to? Include pictures if you can pleas
31.gif

I''ll start- My would be something like this...
Sweet...but not my style.

98w.JPG

Rock Your Socks

Shiny_Rock
okay so i like this idea actually....it''s like the ring rejects right???! Here''s the type of ring i would have to definately day ''bye bye'' to. I know princess is fairly popular but i really don''t like it for me and i also don''t like three stone rings. i''m a solitare girl.....without further ado the ring!

ugly 2me.jpg

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock

HeartingDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
I would have to agree with AJ above, as the pictures posted may be the same rings that other PSers and lurkers proudly wear.

Mrs.GymTeacher

Rough_Rock
Ummmm...I don''t think it would be a problem so long as people don''t post up pictures of actual rings from PS forums that are proudly owned by PSers...that would be an awful thing. But if it offended anyone I''m really sorry! Just ignore this forum completely...

Rock Your Socks

Shiny_Rock
Date: 10/26/2008 3:45:55 AM
Author: Mrs.GymTeacher
Ummmm...I don''t think it would be a problem so long as people don''t post up pictures of actual rings from PS forums that are proudly owned by PSers...that would be an awful thing. But if it offended anyone I''m really sorry! Just ignore this forum completely...
....geez it seems we have a tough crowd. i liked your idea personally IMHO but anyhoo we must keep the other ladies and gents happy right?!
1.gif
here''s a thread i came across in passing that i thought was quite fun....https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/what-is-your-favorite-and-least-favorite-shape-and-why.71865/

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love the look of solitares, but since my finger is large and budget small it didn''t look great on me. I probably wouldn''t have kept a solitare unless it was bezel set. It really is too bad, I like them so much.

denverboy

Shiny_Rock
everyone has their own style. Honestly, I'm very picky and there are many rings here on PS that I don't really like too much but I'm not going to say which styles or which ones those are b/c it would offend anyone who has any ring similar to that. And style is just personal taste.. it's not right or wrong.

so i agree w/ some of others - best not get this thread going or it'll offend someone =/

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
I am not a big fan of the big, clunky, chunky type settings... I am more about the thinner/delicate/streamlined types of settings.
Something like this is not really my taste.

chunkyring1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results