shape
carat
color
clarity

Got the matching Tacori band!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
Your set is just gorgeous!!

Sharon101

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, what a beautiful set. I absolutley love the look of your two rings together!!!!!
36.gif

AdiS

Brilliant_Rock
Your ering is absolutely stunning and the band complements it so well. Beautiful set, enjoy it!

somehowcollide

Brilliant_Rock
I adore your set, one of my PS favorites!

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Oh wow - they look great together!
36.gif

Mrs. Smitty

Rough_Rock
Many thanks to EVERYONE for their kind words! I honestly wasn't too sure how a straight band was going to look with my curved engagement ring. I went back & forth for a while, and finally decided to go for it. After I saw Mommabear's set, I knew I made the right decision. My husband said that we could get a second band to wear on the other side, eventually. Then Mommabear and I will be true ring twins!
36.gif

Thanks for looking and have a great day!
35.gif

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very pretty set!

March-8-2008

Shiny_Rock
We are wedding band twins! I have a different Tacori setting for my engagement ring, but my band is identical to yours.

I love its wispiness.. I have to check to make sure it''s on because it''s so comfortable.

Wear in good health! It looks lovely with your engagement ring.

21.gif
21.gif
21.gif
21.gif

2Artists

Brilliant_Rock
That set is just stunning!
30.gif

Mrs.2Artists

dani13

Ideal_Rock
I just love your set!!! Congratulations!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Carrots

Shiny_Rock
picture perfect

mom2twogirls

Shiny_Rock
Is that Tacori 2630? I agree, it is much more delicate and shimmery IRL! Your set is stunning! :)

luvthemstrawberries

Ideal_Rock
Very beautiful! I love your e-ring too - what tacori design is it? I love split and curved shanks - the one I''m planning on getting isn''t tacori but is based onthe same idea - and I LOVE a flat band with it! Sets it apart!!

omieluv

Ideal_Rock
Your set is beautiful. I have actually tried your Tacori e-ring style and I loved it, though I did not think my finger did it justice nearly as well as yours does!

PrincessDijon

Brilliant_Rock
GORGEOUS set!

Totally drool-worthy!

18.gif

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
I love the band - they look great together!

idreamofcushions

Brilliant_Rock
GORGEOUS!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s so lovely and delicate!! I really adore your set! It''s hard to find bands that look good with split shank styles, but this one looks incredible!

Mrs. Smitty

Rough_Rock
Again, thank you for all of the kind words. I apologize for being so impersonal, and not being able to reply to each individual post. My son keeps me VERY busy, so my time on PS is extremely limited.
7.gif

SanDiegoLady - Wow! Tell your husband I said thank you. Hehe. P.S. I love your new avatar pic. You look beautiful.

mom2twogirls - The band is the 2526 ETML. Mommabear was able to find a version of this band that was not an eternity band (which I would have preferred) but my jeweler did not offer that to me.

luvthemstrawberries - The engagement ring is the 2565. Mommabear and Sabinameister have the same setting.

I hope everyone has a great weekend! I can't believe it's already the end of October. The holidays will be here before we know it!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results