shape
carat
color
clarity

There are deals out there

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

diamondsrock

Brilliant_Rock
I was watching tv the other day, and they were talking about how retailers would be giving bigger discounts to boost sales because of the economy. Makes sense. I know I''ve been trying really hard to cut back on my spending on things I don''t need. But.......
emwink.gif

I was at the Coach outlet last night and couldn''t believe the deals. I probably go there 3-4 times a year and once in a while you can find a really good deal. I usually walk out empty handed because I am super picky on my purses, and I want to pay a cheap price. There was a lot more deals there last night than usual. I snagged a Bleeker black leather purse for $76, which was originally $269. It''s got the plaid lining and it''s gorgeous. There was another one I liked more but it was 30% off of $398 so still out of my price range!
Just thought I''d mention to anyone looking for a bag, for yourself or a Christmas gift, check out Coach outlet if you have one near you. The good deals are at the back of the store. More clearance than usual. (this could just be my local store so I apologize if you go there and there aren''t as many deals!)

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
All the stores are doing this. The sheer abundance of sales even at places like Saks and Bloomies is amazing this year!

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
I heard (via an employee) that Nordstrom is coming out with new lines of clothes that are much cheaper. Their stock has plummeted to $16 a share! I applied for a job there, but doubt they'd hire me since the economy is so bad and I have no sales experience.

Anyway, congrats on your new coach goody!

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
Saks had a sale this weekend---and JCrew seems to ALWAYS be having one (which is good and bad!)- I enjoy this and cannot wait for the Christmas/Holiday season.

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Why wait? LOL! I''m shopping now.
3.gif

bebe

Ideal_Rock
I''m buying Christmas gifts now!
Something I discovered about J Crew - I ordered a jacket for DD online. They sent the wrong color, so I went to a J Crew near me to exchange it.
The same jacket, in the store was on sale! Not on sale online or catalog, weird, huh? So maybe call a store before you order online!

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/20/2008 2:46:42 PM
Author: bebe
I''m buying Christmas gifts now!

Something I discovered about J Crew - I ordered a jacket for DD online. They sent the wrong color, so I went to a J Crew near me to exchange it.

The same jacket, in the store was on sale! Not on sale online or catalog, weird, huh? So maybe call a store before you order online!

I hate that...but the stores often have better sales than online. Lots of places do this. Anthropologie is another store where the in-store sales are always better.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results