shape
carat
color
clarity

Different shape studs?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ysj99

Shiny_Rock
I currently have a pair of .35 ctw princess diamonds G/VS1 set in platinum. They were a graduation gift from my parents for undergrad and they are super sentimental to me. I wear them 24/7 in my second holes.

I''m hoping to ask for another pair of diamond studs for a graduation gift for law school. I''d like a pair between .75 ctw and 1 ctw. (I have small ears!)

I can''t decide between round or princess though. I want to continue wearing my .35 princess studs all the time. Would it look funny to have a small princess stud and a larger round in the same ear? Or should they both be princess? Thoughts? Pictures??

Thanks!

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
I personally would go for both princess, but I''m anal like that, LOL. It could be fun to mix your shapes though! I''ve always wanted trillion studs.
9.gif

somehowcollide

Brilliant_Rock
Yeah, I would go for princess in this case as well!

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
I''ve actually decided that SOMEDAY, I''d like to have the .5ct rounds AND the .5ct princesses from WF because I think they would look cool like that. I could be totally wrong of course. I figured that the rounds would face up bigger, so I''d wear the princesses in my second holes. I could try that on someday and think it looks totally weird though. My piercings are done really low on my ears so I can''t wear anything too big.

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Have you tried any rounds on in person to see how both shapes look together?

Seems to me that having the larger stones in the princess shape would look better.

MMT

Ideal_Rock
I think either would look nice.

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love symmetry, so I''d probably stick with princess if you plan to wear them together.

radiantquest

Ideal_Rock
i say be a little funky and mix shapes. but thats just my opinion.

Scorpioanne

Shiny_Rock
I have an extra hole in one ear (I had it done over 30 years ago) and I wear a yellow gold RB in that hole and I have WG princess studs in my other holes so I am mixing not only shapes but colours and it looks great, I don''t even notice that they don''t match and I am an anal kind of person.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results