shape
carat
color
clarity

Antique cushion in Mark Morrell setting

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

HeartingDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Wear in much love, good health, and happiness always, SS!

Burk

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous!! I so want me an antique cushion and this thread is NOT helping!
3.gif
Congrats! Wear it in good health!

simplysplendid

Brilliant_Rock
This is so beautiful! I must have an antique cushion in my collection some day! (some day...)

softly softly

Brilliant_Rock
After having the chance to live with this beautiful ring for a couple of days, and after inspecting it from all angles, I can honestly say that it is (in my eyes) perfection. For anyone who is concerned about how ''bulky'' heart prongs can be, don''t be. They are amazingly delicate in real life - you really have to get up close to see.

And this diamond... Oh my do I love this diamond - it has such amazing personality. Makes me wish I could trade places with Erica and Grace for a day so I could gaze upon more of these beauties in the flesh.
31.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
WOW. What a gorgeous cushion and beautiful setting. Stunning combo. Wear it in good health!!!
30.gif
30.gif

alli_esq

Brilliant_Rock
Ooooooooooooohhhhh, I LOOOOVE your ring!! That is exactly what I wanted (I have a much smaller, crappier-crafted version)--and it looks absolutely perfect on your pretty hand!

Wear it in good health and happiness--and I''m sure I''m not alone in asking (politely) for MORE PICTURES!!!
31.gif
36.gif

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
LOVE the handshots! Really beautiful!

softly softly

Brilliant_Rock
Again thanks for the compliments. I thought I should add if anyone is interested that this ring is an upgrade from my original engagement ring which my husband gave me nearly 10 years ago, and it is a size 4.

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
Amazing ring. Love that stone!

softly softly

Brilliant_Rock
I managed to get some more photos and couldn''t resist sharing them with you. It''s amazing how addictive photographing a ring can be.

favprofile.jpg

softly softly

Brilliant_Rock
I love how the diamond seems to glow in this one

windowglow1.jpg

softly softly

Brilliant_Rock
I tried to get creative with the television remote

remote1.jpg

softly softly

Brilliant_Rock
Last one - thanks for indulging me

remote2.jpg

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/16/2008 12:41:31 AM
Author: softly softly
Thanks for taking the time to admire my ring ladies - I've been doing not much more than that all day.

AJ the cushion is actually the one in my avatar - that is a picture taken by Grace and until today was actually one of the only ones I had. It's been so nice getting to meet this diamond! I see from previous posts you have been thinking about working with Erica and Grace, can I just say how wonderful I found them to work with. It was a very smooth transaction, even with the distance involved.
thankyou for your answer softly !
I'm sorry, I thought that was a RB in your av..
emembarrassed.gif

I agree that Erica and Grace are so sweet and helpful, I have had a great time so far discussing different stones with Grace ! I'm glad you had an easy time buying from there, I'm pretty sure you are the first "foreigner" on the board..may I ask how you found MM?
I covet his settings, although wished he worked in gold..
7.gif

Lopve the new shots btw!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results