shape
carat
color
clarity

My Solitare from Whiteflash

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

hacksaw35

Rough_Rock
Thank you all for the kind words. This is very exciting!

Motownmama, I think I may send it back to have them touch up the band since I do have 2 months to spare. Jamie from Whiteflash has been very helpful, and said to send it right back if there was any thing wrong.

Shimmer, Whiteflash didn''t carry the setting, but I sent them a photo of what I was looking for, and within a day or 2 Jamie found me a very similar setting from one of their suppliers.

mtjoya

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful and elegant ring! Nice hand shot!
2.gif

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous! I have been considering getting WF to make me a bezel ring - would you mind to post some more pics. profile?

Well done!
36.gif

AdiS

Brilliant_Rock
It''s beautiful, the setting looks so elegant!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s stunning! I loveeeee the finish, the sleekness, how well you can see the center stone! It''s just gorgeous!

hacksaw35

Rough_Rock
Arjunajane, Here is one more pic that I have, hope this helps.

ring6at.jpg

honey22

Ideal_Rock
It''s just gorgeous - she is going to have a fantastic Christmas!!!!

GoodSoul

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations!! You did great!! This is a beautiful ring! I''m not sure if it makes sense... my first thought was - it''s a very handsome but yet feminine & pretty ring. I LOVE IT!!!!

The brushed finish and the stone is amazing! I''m definitely saving this picture for inspiration when my FI is ready for my RHR.
9.gif
Thanks for sharing!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results