shape
carat
color
clarity

paging pjean

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

pwendyp

Shiny_Rock
The ring you posted is absolutely beautiful, and I saw someone else asking where it may have come from...so thought to post and ask!

It truly is gorgeous!

Can you tell us where it comes from please, if you have a link?

Thank you in advance!

26.gif

Pricescopepjean.jpg

Miscka

Brilliant_Rock
I was wondering the same thing! That is an incredible ring. Looks a little VC-esque.

pwendyp

Shiny_Rock
I thought VC as soon as I saw it too - but not sure - but it sure is gorgeous...

I so hope pjean sees this, and tells where this beauty comes from!

26.gif

pwendyp

Shiny_Rock
I just came back to look once again at this ring...

and to ''bump'' the thread up a notch!

oh please, pjean - do read this!!

26.gif

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
I'm obviously not Pjean but this ring does look very VC-esque with the scalloped scrolls on the profile. Maybe you could contact them to find out? I wanna know too...

ETA: The shank on this ring looks really really thin and in my experience VC pieces are thicker on the underside. My guess is that if it is a Van Craeynest, it is a very old piece!

MMT

Ideal_Rock
Bump

pwendyp

Shiny_Rock
Thank you ladies, for chiming in with this one!

I agree with all your thoughts on this, it does very much look like a VC ring, and yes, the thin shank kinda indicates it might well be a vintage piece...

I reckon perhaps, we keep bumping the thread a week or so more, to see if pjean see this...I''ve been checking regularly...

If no luck, then I am going to write to VC...to set my mind at rest - heck...they might just come back and say ''yes, it''s ours, and we can make you one!''

Price...hmmmmm!!!

we shall see

26.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results