shape
carat
color
clarity

wedding bands that don''t fit next to the e-ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Guilty Pleasure

Brilliant_Rock
I am sure that a topic like this has been done before, but my search was unsuccessful, so I apologize for the repeat. If you have pictures of w-bands and e-rings that don't sit right next to each other, I'd really appreciate a look!

I want my w-band to be able to be worn alone, but all my favorite engagement rings don't seem very conducive to a flush fit. I just want to see if that would bug me or not!

thanks very much in advance
1.gif

ETA - or links to old threads would be great if you know where to find them!

stepcutnut

Ideal_Rock
Here's a combo :)

.74ct Faint Pink Cushion cut in 18kt Pink gold halo with White gold shank and Pink Melee. With 1.00ctw White Baguette and RB 18kt WG band.

Pink Halo with Baguette and RB band.jpg

librarychickie

Shiny_Rock
Here''s a picture of mine. I love how they don''t sit flush.

~LibraryChickie

HAOLCRing.jpg

mommy2iz

Brilliant_Rock
here are mine ; 2.11 round on 1/2 eternity, with round bezel set eternity

niceice.gif

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here''s mine.....

cmswedset16.jpg

MommaBear

Shiny_Rock
Here''s mine with just one band..

MB103_0389.JPG

MommaBear

Shiny_Rock
And here it is again with 2 bands

MB104_0415.JPG

SuLi

Shiny_Rock
Here''s my set...I get to officially wear them together next week! So excited! (I apologize for the enlarged picture...my set is really delicate in person although I don''t have much finger real estate)

sulirings1.JPG

luvmyhalo

Brilliant_Rock
Here''s a hand shot of mine...

Gorghandshotcomp.JPG

Guilty Pleasure

Brilliant_Rock
oh I didn''t realize more people replied! Thank you very much for posting your rings. I definitely think I like the non-flush wedding bands. All of yours are gorgeous!

soprano87

Rough_Rock
lovinsparkles, I don''t mind one bit! Thanks for the kind words! I don''t login as often as I''d like, so it was fun to see this when I visited today :)

Guilty Pleasure, I love that mine don''t sit flush. But I describe my taste as "classic, with a twist". If you want a super-traditional wedding set, you might be happier if they fit together. But I''m delighted with how mine look together. It makes for a more unique set, and I''m not stuck with some curved band that can''t stand on its own.

mtjoya

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/23/2008 4:46:31 PM
Author: stepcutnut
Here''s a combo :)

.74ct Faint Pink Cushion cut in 18kt Pink gold halo with White gold shank and Pink Melee. With 1.00ctw White Baguette and RB 18kt WG band.
Your set is very beautiful! If you don''t mind me asking where did you get your band? I love it!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results