shape
carat
color
clarity

iPod Shuffle? Good choice?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Anyone have an iPod Shuffle? DH got me one to use during workouts, and I haven''t gone to pick it up yet (going in a few hours). Anyone have one? Love it? Hate it? Why?

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
In general, I love it for working out. For other things, not so much because I don''t like not having a screen. But it can''t be beat if you are just going to throw a workout playlist on it and go running or to the gym or something.

I use my shuffle for workouts and that''s pretty much it. Otherwise I prefer my regular Ipod touch.

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/14/2008 11:02:13 AM
Author: neatfreak
In general, I love it for working out. For other things, not so much because I don''t like not having a screen. But it can''t be beat if you are just going to throw a workout playlist on it and go running or to the gym or something.

I use my shuffle for workouts and that''s pretty much it. Otherwise I prefer my regular Ipod touch.
Good to know. I really just need something easy to take along on workouts. The shuffles are under $50 right now, and seemed like a good deal! Thanks neatfreak.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have one and I love it! It is SO light--impossible to imagine all the technology in that tiny little thing! I think it can hold several hundred songs, but I only every have 50-75 on at a time since I switch out my play lists fairly often.

The lack of screen really doesn''t bother me because all I want is some 80s dance music (
9.gif
) that I can just just put on random to get me through an hour on the treadmill or elliptical.

One thing I did think about when I got mine is that it''s so very tiny that I purposefully got it in the hot pink so it would stand out more if it was on my desk or somewhere. I really wanted just the plain silver but i was afraid I would never "see" it in the mess that is my office LOL.

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Dee- yeah, bright blue may be in my future!

I went to get it and ran across the SanDisk little MP3 players. They look like they offer a lot more for only 10 bucks more. Hmmmm.

Dogmom

Shiny_Rock
I have the Sansa Clip that I use at the gym and I LOVE it! It has twice as much memory as the shuffle and a display screen. It also has an FM stereo receiver. I got mine for a steal at Best Buy last year on Black Friday. I would highly recommend it to anyone wanting an easy-to-use small mp3 player.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love mine! It''s so tiny and easy to use! And bright blue!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I do not love having no screen and not having a way to pick my music. But that is just me.

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/14/2008 5:20:44 PM
Author: Dogmom
I have the Sansa Clip that I use at the gym and I LOVE it! It has twice as much memory as the shuffle and a display screen. It also has an FM stereo receiver. I got mine for a steal at Best Buy last year on Black Friday. I would highly recommend it to anyone wanting an easy-to-use small mp3 player.
That''s the one I was looking at! Thanks for chiming in!

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/14/2008 7:12:12 PM
Author: FrekeChild
I love mine! It''s so tiny and easy to use! And bright blue!
You? Blue? Love? No way.
2.gif

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/14/2008 2:09:24 PM
Author: SanDiegoLady
I have the other little ipod with the baby screen. And, when my son isn''t using it.. I love it. lol He got a Zune from his father last year for Christmas and it broke, so he uses my ipod now all the time. I think I may be getting him the small ipod for Christmas.... I love mine..
Hee hee. Sharing is overrated.....
2.gif

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/14/2008 7:15:29 PM
Author: diamondfan
I do not love having no screen and not having a way to pick my music. But that is just me.
Yeah... the Sansa may be the way to go. Screen and more selections for only about $10 more. I should check ebay...

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
I have a regular ipod and the shuffle. I love the shuffle for working out because it''s ridiculously light, and I have basically just a workout mix on it, and then I rotate songs when they get stale. I never mess with changing songs when I''m working out, so the shuffle is excellent for me - plus it''s purple, which I <3.

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
I ended up with the blue one. :) I can''t download iTunes at work though. *sigh*

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have the shuffle and I love it! I use it for working out, cleaning house and in my car. For the price it can''t be beat!

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/15/2008 10:27:50 PM
Author: Diamond*Dana
I have the shuffle and I love it! I use it for working out, cleaning house and in my car. For the price it can''t be beat!
I''m loving it! I got mine at Sam''s Club for $45 and it ROCKS.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results