shape
carat
color
clarity

New BIW calling out FL and TN brides...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

dcgator

Brilliant_Rock
Hey ladies,

I am a new transplant from the LIW to BWW.
35.gif
I was wondering if there were any future brides planning their wedding in South Florida or Nashville (still trying to decide the location). If so, please let me know who you are and hoepfully we can share some venues and other planning info.

Thanks so much!

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
SO''s uncle had his at the Ritz in WPB. They did theirs just outside the room as they didn''t want to pay for the bridal package, but still got the reception room. I would only do that if you are just planning smaller though.

I lived in the area for a while, so if you have any questions I could help with the WPB area!!!

blackpolkadot

Shiny_Rock
I'm not getting married in either place, but I grew up not far from Nashville. My best friend is also planning a Nashville wedding (going to look at venues this weekend.) Together we made a list of some places that we'd heard of, or were pretty.

Carton Historic Plantation

Cedarwood This one is pretty booked up, but she is hoping they won't get full before she goes this weekend. This place is beautiful and does flowers, catering, etc I believe, so it would be convenient for a DW.

Spring Haven Mansion

The Hermitage Hotel

There is always the Opryland Hotel...

I know there are more places, but those are the ones me and my friend had discussed recently. If you are willing to go out a bit further from Nashville, there are some nice options in Murfreesburo.

Nocturnius

Shiny_Rock
Well, I was a Central Florida bride, but I looked southward as well.

I don''t have any good recommendations, but I will warn you: do NOT do business with the Signature Grand/Gardens! Their event coordinator was disrespectful, judgmental, pushy and rude. He blatantly ignored my "times you can contact me" sheet, called me in the middle of class THREE TIMES, then called my MOTHER at work and got an attitude with her when she told him I wasn''t answering because I was in class! Then he sent me a page-long insulting e-mail on top of all of that!
38.gif
So beware!

lliang_chi

Ideal_Rock
Hey DCGator I am a S. Florida bride. I''m getting married in WPB.

I did a LOT of research for venues in the WPB area, and can give you some websites and package info. I still have them saved on my hard drive. We ultimately chose Breakers West, a country club 9 miles west of the ocean. Feel free to email me at lisa DOT oct2009 (AT) gmail.

~Lisa

dcgator

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Ladies,

Thanks for the advice so far!

dragonfly411: I think the Ritz in WPB may be a bit out of my price range, since I am looking at 125+ people, but thanks for the info

blackpolkadot: I am going to look at the Riverwood and the Opreyland, and would consider the Hermitage, though not my favorite. Will you tell me what your friend says about Cedarwood though. My fiance''s step-dad told me look at Union Station too, so let me know if you found anything about that. If your BFF wants any info on the Opreyland, I have that
1.gif
I may check out Muphresborough too, thanks! Either way, please do let me know any updates

Nocturnius: thanks for hte heads up about the Signature Grand. I looked at them early on, and only talked to them once, but they sent my info to all their vendors, and that annoyed me! So, I don''t think I will be doing anything with them now
2.gif

lliang_chi and claudinam: Thanks for the offers of help, but I think I am going to focus on Borward and Dade counties. If I change my search perameters though, I will definitely come back to you ladies
21.gif

MissManna

Rough_Rock
Hey dcgator,

Welcome! I live in Nashville! I''m getting married in Indiana but I know alot about the venues around here. I used to work in the entertainment industry so we had a bunch of different stuff. The Country Music Hall of Fame is very pretty, and also the Factory in Franklin. I''m going to a reception at the Factory this weekend, so I''ll let you know how it looks!

You should check out www.ashleysbrideguide.com if you haven''t already. She has a ton of useful stuff on there, and lots of helpful pictures!

Congrats again!

dcgator

Brilliant_Rock
MissManna: Thanks, that site looks awesome! I haven''t discovered the full potential yet, but I look forward to playing with it this weekend. I will also check out the Factory and do tell me what you think
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results