shape
carat
color
clarity

A new louis...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
I got my first LV!! Its the Reade PM in Amarante, bought in Paris (we had to LINE UP to get into the champs elysee store!! Apparently tour groups from China make it a stop so it was very busy). I was originally going to get the violette but it was a bit brighter in person (id only seen them on the net) and the amarante was much prettier in person so i changed my mind. Such fun, I took full advantage of the free champagne etc
30.gif
Now for my second LV....

P1130314.JPG

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
Gotta do the strip tease dont I?
25.gif

P1130316.JPG

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
Getting there...

P1130321.JPG

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
At last..

P1130323.JPG

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
thats it im afraid - the photo fairy has deserted me and i cant post the pic of the inside or of the colour
8.gif
still love my louis!!

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
Got this one to work, you can sorta see the colour...

P1130322.JPG

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous, I love it!

oobiecoo

Ideal_Rock
BEAUTIFUL!!
30.gif

blondebunny

Brilliant_Rock
love it!!! but i do have a question... are the purses cheaper in paris??? i heard they were....

joflier

Ideal_Rock
30.gif
Luv it!

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
Thanks everyone for the nice words - nothing like a compliment to help justify a handbag right?!
25.gif

Blondebunny for me it was cheapest to buy the bag on the Euro, but im coming from Australia so i was comparing the US dollar versus the Euro and back to the aussie dollar (which has nose-dived in the last week much to my consternation!!). I just checked on a currency exchange site though and the bag is a $150USD cheaper if you buy it on the euro rate and convert it. So my north american pricescope friends that justifies your next trip to the Eurozone
31.gif

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Gorgeous bag!!

cheers--Sharon

SailorsSweet<3

Brilliant_Rock
oOoOo
30.gif
Its so shiny. I love the color in the picture! How much brighter was the violet in person? I was checking it out online

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
36.gif
Beautiful bag! Congrats!

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
SailorsSweet, the violette colour wasnt outrageous or anything, its more that in person it was just a bit much for a bag ill use during the day. I didnt like the amarante colour from the website but in person its really pretty - it changes from black to a kinda raspberry red. And the other colours from the website arent available anymore i was told instore!

blondebunny

Brilliant_Rock
thanks... I am hopeful that one day me and the SO will go to Europe.. he promises.. but probably wont be until after he graduates med school (6 years!!!) so i want to save to buy some... because i heart LV!! :)

OH and my SO and me... LOVE you sweet little kitty with no paws... my SO about cried... :)

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
Thanks BlondeBunny! YEs the LVs are
30.gif
ly... 6 years is too long to wait for a European sojourn though, maybe you could plan something for school vacation?

And that''s so sweet about footloose - dont worry about him though, this last week my dad has been off work doing gardening in the backyard. What does he do? He brings a rug and some toys out for footloose who duly spends the day out there with him! So he''s well looked after
21.gif

And ive been meaning to ask, are you back to blonde now? I think i missed the end of that thread!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love it...Amarante is such a gorgeous color
30.gif
! It really is a perfect color for the fall and holiday season.
Wear it in good health always!

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
OOOOOOOOOOOO she''s a beauty for sure!!!!!!!! I love the teaser photos by the way! Very gorgeous
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Im jealous!!!!!!
3.gif

wishful

Brilliant_Rock
Ooooh me likey! I''m super jealous! I have a little baby pochette in the murakami print but I''d really love to have a nice functional LV bag one day.
Your''s is dreamy....

MishB

Brilliant_Rock
Mmmmmm..... I love it, perfect colour choice. I''ve been thinking about getting a vernis french purse.

somehowcollide

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous, I''m not always a fan of vernis, but I like it in this tone!

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
Thanks everyone
21.gif

Mishb the vernis is really really nice in the wallets/purses i think. I realise that in bags its a bit much and not necessarily everyone''s cup of tea, but in the accessories i think it looks sooo nice. And compared to the normal monogram its a bit more glam i think!

Sigh, i was after the wallet in raspberry but sense prevailed
31.gif

blondebunny

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/10/2008 7:12:40 AM
Author: Blackpaw
Thanks BlondeBunny! YEs the LVs are
30.gif
ly... 6 years is too long to wait for a European sojourn though, maybe you could plan something for school vacation?

And that''s so sweet about footloose - dont worry about him though, this last week my dad has been off work doing gardening in the backyard. What does he do? He brings a rug and some toys out for footloose who duly spends the day out there with him! So he''s well looked after
21.gif

And ive been meaning to ask, are you back to blonde now? I think i missed the end of that thread!
NOPE!! Still going strong with the brunette!!! hahaha I added a couple more pics to it...Everyone that has seen it.. loves it... my blonde roots are starting to grown in... so we will see how long it lasts... and how much up keep it is... if its not much.. Im going to try to keep it for a little while.. I think Im getting to used it.... OH and I should prob change my ava...huh??? LOL silly me! I forgot!! :)

Thats soo cute that your dad played with him :) He''s just such a cutie... and I bet he has the best personality.. my cat is blind in one eye and she has such a personality....Its just so hard to believe that a cat is born without paws... sorry for the threadjack :)

Oh and about Europe... we were thinking about doing it as our honeymoon... BUT I just dont know if we''ll have the money by then, and plus we''ll probably be soo busy with moving for his med school and me finding a job... I just know something would get messed up.. But I think we are going to start saving so when we do go it will be a nice LONG vacay.. and have lots of money to spend (LVs for BB!!!!-tons of them..okay well not too many but a few:) ) and it''ll be a nice graduation from med school for him and nice helping him through med school for me :)

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
I would definitely say that a few LVs are in order for helping SO through med school blonde
31.gif

Europe''s a lovely honeymoon destination - you can do amazing beaches and have culture culture culture all about you. And of course, shopping shopping shopping
9.gif

Footloose is great too, he''s the most spoiled cat. Its nice when cats that had it so tough when they were young and abandoned get a good deal then
21.gif
and for whats happened to him he is the sweetest thing, loves a cuddle
30.gif

Im glad you''ve stayed brunette too - i liked the pics i saw, but was confused by your ava - you must update!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results