shape
carat
color
clarity

Pave Knife Edge Wedding Band with a Knife edge solitaire (no side stones)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

liz-e

Rough_Rock
Hi Everyone :)

Just did a search on the forums and am having a difficult time trying to find a Pave Knife Edge Wedding Band with a Knife Edge Solitaire that does NOT have side stones.

Does anyone have these rings as a combination that they are willing to share a hand shot of?

Or does anyone know of a handshot of these two rings together and can share the picture?

I have a six prong tiffany solitaire and although I have seen other combinations (eg: channel set, shared prong), nobody seems to have a Pave Knife Edge Wedding Band like this one:

Whiteflash Pave Knife Edge Wedding Band

Thanks in advance

mommy2iz

Brilliant_Rock
oh! my friend from work has this exact combo - knife edge solitaire with pave knife edge wedding band, both from whiteflash. will see if she''ll let me take + post pics on monday. it''s a beautiful combo!

liz-e

Rough_Rock
Thank you so much Mommy2iz !! I can''t wait to see :)

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Here is that set from WF in yellow gold. The rings are ladyluvsluxury''s (Here''s the Link to her thread, there are some handshots).

https://www.pricescope.com/idealbb/files/KT_201oct05.jpg

liz-e

Rough_Rock
Thanks for those, I had seen them :) They are beautiful!!!

I''m more after a photo of a plain knife edge solitaire paired up with a pave knife edge wedding band :) Just curious how it would look with mine.

liz-e

Rough_Rock
I guess nobody has one
7.gif

liz-e

Rough_Rock
Just thought I''d see if anyone has a picture of this to share? *poke*

Apparently WF make them to order so they don''t have any to hand model. Shame
7.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results