shape
carat
color
clarity

Attention: Impatient One and Btrflygrl13

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Rough_Rock
I got the idea from a fellow formite to call out to your attention. Initially I had written in the flower/picture thread, but was guided in that you might not see my post.

So here is.. I am in love with your rings! haha! I am (finally!) in the market for an e-ring and was looking for something of your styles. Could you give me a little more information of your rings as fas as diamond size, ring size and diamond sizes on your bands?

I was thinking about maybe having 12 or so .15 RB on the E-ring with a 2 carat in the center if I''m lucky.. just want it to look proportional!

Thanks in advance..

Diana
21.gif

btrflygrl23

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Diana,

Just to make sure, are you asking for details about my e-ring?? B/c your post title says btrflygrl13 and I''m btrflygrl23 just wanting to make sure before I go ahead and give you details in case you don''t want to know any info about mine.
If it is me...just reply and I''ll check back and then give details and you can also check my thread with pics here:
https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/gosh-i-hope-this-works-finally-some-pics-of-my-e-ring.95437/

Hope that helps!

btrflygrl23

Brilliant_Rock
Diana,

I just went and checked the flowers/rings thread and I do think you meant me. So here is the info that you asked for:
The entire ring was made by WF. It is platinum. The center stone is a WF A Cut Above (ACA) 2.044ct I color SI1 clarity ( totally eye clean by WF and my standards ;-) ) and the band has 22 stones and they are all approximately .04 so they are quite a bit smaller than the .15 you wanted to get on your ring.
I really like the size I think it makes the center stone really pop and they are also WF ACA stones so they give off a ton of sparkle and are plenty blingy.
My setting is an eternity setting not for everyone but I adore it, love the idea that the stones never end.
It is the WF stock diamonds for an eternity setting that you can find on their site http://www.whiteflash.com/

I did make a couple of modifications just so you know. I did not go with the stock head that typically comes with the diamonds for an eternity setting. Instead I asked WF to have their legato head which is also stock but it comes with other settings and was inspired by a fellow PSer with an AMAZING ring LynnB.
The legato head which you can also find on the WF website under the name ''legato'' is just to die for pretty it is swoopy and scallops around the center stone and I am totally in LOVE with mine and I get a ton of compliments on it daily.

Initially I just wanted the legato head and nothing more and I got to thinking and decided that I would like to have the legato head but done in pave and talked to WF and they said it could be done and boy did they ever do it!
It turned out much better than I could ever have imagined and I think adds a bit of delicate beauty to my ring.
The pave is really little I think total ctw is like .010 or something. This modification turned my ring into a semi-custom job again just for your FYI.
My ring size is 4.25.
My ultimate plan when I marry next year is to get 2 plat eternity bands also from WF to go on either side of my e-ring as my wedding bands. This ring is also on the WF website.
Not sure who you will be doing your shopping with but if you contact WF and decide to work with them on your ring they ROCK!!!
Cannot say enough good stuff about ALL the people working there but special mention of Katie Homuth an angel if I ever knew one. Nicest girl EVER!

I hope that I answered all your questions and if you have more please do not hesitate to let me know I am on here all the time so I will see it at some point and respond.
If you need more pics too let me know...
WELCOME!!
9.gif

I bet you must be super excited to get started on your very own e-ring yay!
35.gif

ImpatientOne

Brilliant_Rock
I love my set!!!
30.gif

I wear a 6.5 and my setting is the 13 stone Facets Duo in platinum from Signed Pieces. The side stones are all Ideal cut, VVS F-G 10 pointers for a total of 1.39.

My center stone is an Ideal cut AGS triple 0 1.73 SI1 J from Good Old Gold.

Rough_Rock
Thank you ladies for the help, I really appreciate it.

We are working with a jeweler that has been with the family forever, the ring will most likely be custom made.. I''ll keep you updated as things eventually get pieced together!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results