shape
carat
color
clarity

*EVA17* - In Need Of Your Help Please :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Asscher102

Shiny_Rock
Eva17, hi! :) How are you? Your radiant diamond ring is so beautiful. It''s simply amazing. My boyfriend and I are currently ring shopping and I would love to have something similar custom made. Unfortunately, I have not been so lucky and I have recently had some bad experiences with the Diamond District. But now seeing the exquisite work this person has produced for you, I would love to go to the same person there that you went to.
If you could please tell me where exactly and who it was, it would be such a huge help and you would help to make a young girl''s dream come true. I would be so grateful. Thank you very much! :) I hope all is well and I am looking forward to your response!

MMT

Ideal_Rock
bump

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
I know how to get to the shop, but I don''t know it''s name. At any rate, I''ve told Eva about this thread.

Eva17

Brilliant_Rock
hi, sorry i am late to respond.

the name of the store is ultimate jewelry design. 19 w 47th street. Abe is the gentleman that i work with.

good luck in your search.

Asscher102

Shiny_Rock
Eva17, the information you gave me was not only extremely helpful but above and beyond kind. You made me so happy and I cannot thank you enough. In my eyes, you shine as brightly as your beautiful ring. Again, thank you so, so much and God Bless You! :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results