shape
carat
color
clarity

Do you wear your ering 24/7?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/14/2008 3:08:20 PM
Author: sparkleys
24/7, my mother is a big advocate of ''you have it, wear it'' and she has a one carat marquise with 26 baguettes around it. So I do the same, wear it all the time. But every morning before I put product on my hair I drop it in the cleaner and my husband cleans it and puts it back on my hand we make googly eyes at one another and we kiss.
30.gif
How fun! My fiancee makes fun of me when I clean mine
3.gif

I put mine on when I''m leaving the house in the morning and take it off before I shower every night. I usually clean it once a day too.

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
No. I hate water trapped under mine so it''s off more than on.

pjean

Brilliant_Rock
I wear mine 24/7, and I am not careful with my hands. Not only do I have dings in the platinum, but I have 2!! TWO! tiny chips on facets of my sapphire.
6.gif
7.gif
6.gif

When I got the first ding in the band, I showed it to my FI and to my shock he was pleased. He likes that it will look "established". (Haven''t mentioned the chips, though.)

Diva0413

Brilliant_Rock
I pretty much wear mine all the time except when I''m sleeping. When I first got it, I wore it while I slept and kept waking up with scratches on my face.
38.gif

sctsbride09

Brilliant_Rock
I wear mine all the time, only take it off to shower. ( the split shank rips out hair
39.gif
)

marchswallowbird

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/8/2008 2:13:51 PM
Author: absolut_blonde
I don''t have an e-ring (yet
11.gif
) but I have ALWAYS wondered -- those of you who take your rings off to work out, where do you store the rings? Assuming you work out at a public gym, that is.

I take off my watch & RHR, then stash them in my purse in a locker before working out. But they aren''t nearly as valuable as most e-rings are, either.

I would just feel so paranoid about putting something worth thousands of dollars in a gym locker with a combination lock! At the same time, I work out pretty intensely including heavy weights and could easily see damaging the type of delicate e-ring that I want.

I work out too often to skip a ring on workout days so... what is the solution?
4.gif
I would NEVER, EVER store my ring in a gym locker while working out. I would never leave mine in the car, either, because they valet park at my gym when it''s too crowded. Way too much risk for my comfort. I''ve taken to keeping mine on while working out, although I must say most of my workouts just involve spinning class. If I had to take it off, I''m not sure what I would do with it. I''d probably not wear it that day.

hibiscus

Shiny_Rock
Marchswallowbird,

I hardly wears my e & wedding ring when at home. They get dirty from house work and cooking, I hate it. On the other hand, my hubby have never taken his off.

LostieLovesBling

Shiny_Rock
Nope, not at all. I maybe wear it 1/4 of the time. I''ve been married 8 years. Mostly, I wear my bands since they are flat.

Maryww

Rough_Rock
Date: 8/14/2008 3:08:20 PM
Author: sparkleys
24/7, my mother is a big advocate of ''you have it, wear it'' and she has a one carat marquise with 26 baguettes around it. So I do the same, wear it all the time. But every morning before I put product on my hair I drop it in the cleaner and my husband cleans it and puts it back on my hand we make googly eyes at one another and we kiss.
30.gif
You must be newlyweds!

heather318

Shiny_Rock
The only times I don''t wear it are showering, cleaning and exercising.. Typically after I shower, I forget to put it back on for a few hours (that''s currently the case!)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results