shape
carat
color
clarity

You can take me off the list...I am now a future MRS :D

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

NewEnglandLady

Ideal_Rock
How exciting for you!! CONGRATS to you both!! What a perfect day with a perfect ending!!

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
Yay!!! I saw you post yesterday and was patiently waiting for this thread!!!
3.gif
36.gif
Congrats!

Bia

Ideal_Rock
Oh my gosh!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

I am so excited for you! What an amazing and romantic proposal...AND YOUR RING! Its breathtaking
30.gif
(one of my favs) BUT not enough pics--we need more!
36.gif

Congrats again to you both!
9.gif

vita*dolce

Brilliant_Rock
congratulations, every happiness to you both!!

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock

36.gif
36.gif
Congratulations!
36.gif
36.gif

Deelight - I''m thrilled for you! What a wonderfully beautiful day, proposal and ring! Wishing you both all the best and I can''t wait to start seeing you in BWW.

Congratulations, again! Made it worth the wait, didn''t he?!
9.gif

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Waaaahhoooo!!! CONGRATS DEELIGHT AND MR DEELIGHT2B!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Dannielle

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations!!!!
1.gif

honey22

Ideal_Rock
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!! From one old-timer to another
2.gif
It''s so worth the wait hey, every year is worth it!!!! I am just so happy for you chicky, BUT!! get your booty back here with some more pics!!!

woohoo.gif
cheerleader1.gif
walklikeanegyptian.gif
dothewave.gif
happyclappyguy.gif

Delster

Ideal_Rock
Waaaaaaaaaaaaah how did I miss this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Deelight and Mr Deelight I am DEEEEELIGHTED for ye
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

YAY!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Congratulations!
36.gif

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
YAY!!!!!!!!!!! Im so sorry I wasn''t around to congratulate you sooner. This is so exciting!!!!!!!

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
CONGRATULATIONS
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

The ring is GORGEOUS and I would love to see more photos! I am so very happy for you and your new FI!!!!!!!

jcarlylew82

Shiny_Rock
congratS!!!

what a wonderful romantic proposal!!

idreamofcushions

Brilliant_Rock
CONGRATULATIONS! The proposal sounds like it came straight out of a romance movie! I love Paris. It must be beautiful in the Fall.

sammyj

Brilliant_Rock
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
Yay!!!! Congratulations!!!!

My BF and I were in Paris from the 12th to the 15th and we did all of those breath-takingly romantic things you had described. The entire time I was there I was secretly scanning the crowds for proposals and overjoyous bride-to-be''s like you!

And your ring is gorrrrgeous!!!!

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations!!! What a lovely ring and story!

edotf104

Rough_Rock
Holy smokes... what a romantic proposal! ::swoon::

Congratulations to you and your new fiancé
36.gif

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Hello ladies I just wanted to say thanks for all your well wishes, while currently this moment I don''t have enough time to thank you all individually (which I will when I have regular net again) that I appreciate all the well wishes.

Only 2 more weeks before I get home and can do a proper photo shoot LOL

SparklyGirl*

Shiny_Rock
Sooooooooooooooooo beautiful! so classic! love the solitaire look!!!! Congrats! sounds so romantic!!!

~*Alexis*~

Brilliant_Rock
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
I guess this is my last official post as a LIW before I graduate to BWW lol but I am finally back home and have internet (well I have been for a couple of days but a girl gets busy), access to a garden and ultrasonic cleaners while I am sad in some ways to be back I am glad to see my precious little kitties again and my friends and family and it is nice to hear all the comments about my new prettie, I keep hearing her called a rock a lot LOL.

I just have to say that all your wonderful comments made me so happy as our families left us feeling a little let down at the time of announcement a little excitement can go a long way, so thanks guys :) I am over it now but at the time I was a little of an emotional mess so coming on here and seeing all the positivity made me happy :).

IloveAsschers13, Booper717, ilovethiswebsite, gladyskristen, SailorsSweet<3, PrincessDijon, misskitty, elledizzy5, wishful, thing2of2, Lill_The_Thrill, ams0124, debzy103, sunnyd, vita*dolce, DandiAndi, Dannielle, jcarlylew82, Tuckins1, edotf104, SparklyGirl* ~*Alexis*~ Thank you for all the well wishes and compliments :).

Smurfysmiles thanks smurfs and congrats on your engagement as well, wishing you both a multitude of happiness :).

SparklyLibra, thank you I felt and still do totally spoiled and lucky to have such a wonderful person who made my dreams come true :).

katamari, I did enjoy watching her react differently in and around Europe and Thailand (the trees in St James park just about made me swoon, European autumn and diamonds goes hand and hand together :) getting to see how she looks in all the different lights is so much fun :).

Patiently_Waiting and Purrfectpear: I have to agree to me anyway it was the perfect most magnificent and romantic proposal I could have ever wished for :), it was the right one for me. Mr Dee has been enjoying his new status as Mr Romantic he even let the beans spill to one girls BF that he has been planning this for 8 years
6.gif

radiantquest: I will try and post pictures this week, my roses are coming into bloom so wooo hoo flower pics, I have taken some already but they are not the best.

Kaleigh My story telling is really bad as the real life event was much better, he was debating between Rome and Paris but at the time he was sick as a dog and had a puffy eye so Paris it was and I am so glad it was fated that way, our day in Paris was the best. I am currently enjoying just being engaged to my best friend ahh good times :).

gwendolyn Thanks chicken :), I can''t wait to hear your story I know it will be a ripper :) btw your new pic is adorable :).

Blackpaw Thanks you, I personally think it is stunning (but then I am biased) but it is always nice to hear others think so too :).

bee* thanks hun :), I plan on doing a thread about my trip but there are so many photo''s I still need to organise but it was amazing.

fieryred33143 It feels like a dream almost, I never realised how happy one person can feel.

NewEnglandLady It was perfect :), the proposal just made it more so even though it has been a bit since the event being home to share the news with people I love just makes it that touch more exciting again :).

Bia WOW thank you, I am honoured that she is among your faves :) I will have to get cracking on that shoot LOL.

Sparkalicious LOL this is essentially my last official (if you can call it that) post as an LIW before I make the change. He definitly made it worth the wait, every single last moment :).

honey22 ahh my oldtimer friend I can''t agree more :), patience is a virtue and all good things come to those who wait :).

Delster Thank you mah carat and colour twinkie :), you were right he did have a little secret *ruby* surprise put into the ring :), our boys think remarkably alike LOL

Dreamgirl Thank you sweetie :), I look forward to reading your story when the time comes :) congrats on the new job :).

idreamofcushions Paris is amazing in fall, all the leaves are changing and it is such perfect weather just beautiful. We don''t have a proper fall here so it was so much fun to experience a real one :).

sammyj Thank you, even though it was in a public place it was very low key and private which was just perfect :).

If I missed anyone I apologise I hope I didn''t :).

To all the ladies still waiting, try and enjoy it as hard as it can be at times and no matter how many times you get lapped or let down by a passed special day with no ring at the end of the day if you love each other and are committed to one another that is what really matters :).

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/28/2008 9:52:59 AM
Author: Deelight
Dreamgirl Thank you sweetie :), I look forward to reading your story when the time comes :) congrats on the new job :).

To all the ladies still waiting, try and enjoy it as hard as it can be at times and no matter how many times you get lapped or let down by a passed special day with no ring at the end of the day if you love each other and are committed to one another that is what really matters :).
Im so glad you are happy! You give me hope because you were BF/GF for 10 years just like SO and I! Hopefully someday soon he will finally ask me too....

But on the other hand, I really like your words of wisdom at the end of your post. This is something I thought about just the other day. We are already together and its going to happen down the road somewhere but until then, I should be happy with what I've got RIGHT NOW! (If only I can remember that!!! lol)
20.gif

Oh, and thanks for the well wishes for the new job. I love it! I will have to watch for you posting over at BWW.........

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Deelight!! Congratulations! I''ve noticed your avatar, but I was waiting for a SMTR thread--lo and behold it''s over here! I''m so happy for you! Your ring is exquisite!
YAY!
Cheers!
36.gif

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Dreamgirl I am glad my liked my little blurb:), I think when your on the other side of the ring all of a sudden you get a different perspective like being lapped is not so bad for instance you can see what everyone else does at their weddings and see what works and what could be done better and you get more time to plan LOL nothing wrong with coming in late :). In my 10 years I was lapped by every single friend cried gosh knows how many times and he was planning it all along (8 years
6.gif
)...yes now the wait was worth it :).

Once your engaged the questions don''t they just change so you can''t even escape that, already I am being bugged about dates, dresses and babies
23.gif
. But I have to say the time after you talk about, look/buy rings to when he proposes is one of the best and happiest times well it was for me :) the anticipation is great and the love and excitement you share when just the two of you know is amazing.

coatimundi Thank you hun :), in all honesty I haven''t done a proper SMTR thread yet I am feeling run down and lazy at the moment so I really need to get into gear and post one preferably before my beautiful flowers die LOL.

ringless

Shiny_Rock
I''m not sure how I missed this.. but I did, sorry. I am wishing you a very late congratulations!
emotion-19.gif
Your ring is gorgeous and what a sweet proposal!
emwink.gif

I have been with my SO for 7 years so your proposal and everything is giving me light at the end of the tunnel so to speak.. lol

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
So true. So very true..........

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Ok, so I know this is old news now, but I just wanted to say that I am still so happy and excited for you, sweetheart.
9.gif
Congrats again!
36.gif

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Ringless there are many old timers so to speak in/were in the BF/GF phase so your in good company :). Time is really subjective even though it wasn't always the case I am glad we took the long road :). Can't wait to hear about your story when the time comes :).

gwen Thanks you sweetie :), it is weird we have been engaged over a month now but because we have only been home for a week in someways it feels like a lifetime in others it seems so new. Future Mr Dee has promised to help me take photos for a SMTR thread tomorrow so finally I will be able to post some decent pics
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results