shape
carat
color
clarity

*Linda W and your Padparadscha - Pics Wanted Please!*

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Asscher102

Shiny_Rock
Hi Linda! :) I was going through the threads and came across your avator. It intrigued me so much that I just had to ask to see pictures of it on your hand. It is so unique and absolutely beautiful. Very different and breath-taking. I love it! :) If you can please post any pics of it, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much!
P.S. May I ask how much the Padparadscha cost? And where you got it from? Thank you again!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi Asscher
35.gif

Thank you so much!! I am such a bad PSer, as I don''t have any pictures of my ring, or my other pad jewelry.!!! Others have requested pictures too. I will try to have pictures taken today or tomorrow, being my daughter is here.

I purchased my avatar stone and the setting, as well as my other jewelry from www.thenaturalsapphirecompany I worked with Steven Bliss. He was wonderful. Padparadscha sapphires are the "Queen" of the sapphires and they vary in different shades of orange/pink and pink/orange, they also vary in prices depending on how small or large the stone is. They are very expensive stones. My avatar stone is a 2.25.

I never heard of the Padparadscha until I joined Pricescope. It was instant love
30.gif
. I was double whammed, as the sapphire is my birthstone.

Linda

pjean

Brilliant_Rock
OOOHHH pics please please please...

It''s partly your fault I have a pad for my engagement ring, so I think it''s only fair.
2.gif

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh yes - pretty please Linda! I have wanted to see pics of your ring(s) forever...i even searched and searched through the threads for a while looking in hopes of a random pic here and there
9.gif

I''ll be checking in with high hopes of drooling over your photos
35.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results