shape
carat
color
clarity

Fellow Asian PSers, show me your sparklies!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

qtiekiki

Ideal_Rock
Here''s mine. =)

kiki_set_01.jpg

missyminx

Shiny_Rock
Rosalynlee: Hi from another Singaporean! I hope you find an AMAZING stone on PS!
30.gif

Date: 10/4/2008 7:29:22 AM
Author: gladyskristen
My old setting was in 18k white gold and cost him S$450 cos it has a thicker shank. Rings with thinner shanks should be ard S$400, depending on your ring size. Took them 2 weeks to make it. Here's my old ring, made by Yuen Tung Gems:

Here's their contact:

Yuen Tung (Wah Kee) Gems & Jewellery

1093 Lower Delta Rd #07-09 Tiong Bahru Ind Est

Tel : 6270 2278

Email: [email protected]

We're shopping for our e-ring too, and I've approached Yuen Tung and Josi Gems. Whye Hoe from Yuen Tung was very forthcoming and responsive with suggestions based on our specifications. I just didn't know what his metalwork? would be like. But your previous setting is just beautufully done. I do like the new setting though. You've got a lovely princess!

We will most probably get our diamond via a PS vendor, but have not decided if we'll get the setting from a PS vendor too. Canary Diamonds comes to mind, and now YT too. S$400-450 is more attractive than what Canary's quoted me for a solitaire setting. Thanks for the info!

simplysplendid

Brilliant_Rock
Hi, this is my solitaire. It''s from Canary. I would recommend Canary if you are not comfortable with purchasing a stone from the internet. They have the best selection of diamonds and gemstones with the most reasonable price in my opinion.

Let me know if you would like to drop by Canary. Quotes are generally better when you are recommended by a regular. Good luck!

SSSolitaire5.jpg

msee

Rough_Rock
Date: 10/5/2008 6:25:20 AM
Author: simplysplendid
Hi, this is my solitaire. It''s from Canary. I would recommend Canary if you are not comfortable with purchasing a stone from the internet. They have the best selection of diamonds and gemstones with the most reasonable price in my opinion.

Let me know if you would like to drop by Canary. Quotes are generally better when you are recommended by a regular. Good luck!
simplysplendid, that stone is huge!
18.gif
And what an elegant setting. What are the specs on that beauty??

Mine''s a 1.01ct I, SI1.. I;m happy with my stone but I''m looking to reset it into a 3mm setting sooon, fingers crossed! How''s Canary on the setting department?

IMG_5330aa1.jpg

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi there Rosalyn,

Welcome to PS. I am not Singaporean, but currently am living in SG and loving it!
1.gif

Here is my e-ring (upgraded)

IMGP2181_revised.JPG

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
RHR ...(shown here on a JA employee's LH)

LM_8_revised.JPG

gladyskristen

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, Phoenix, what a rock (or rather rocks)!
30.gif
What are the specs on them?

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Gladys,

My pear-shaped ring is shown on a current thread and the RB is a 3.02F VS2 GIA triple Ex. There should be a couple of threads if you do a search under my name. If you can't find the details, pls let me know and I will happily re-post, he he.

gladyskristen

Brilliant_Rock
Wow I just found your threads before reading this reply from you! GET OUT! Your rings r totally unreal! LOL. Can you tell I''m jealous?
27.gif

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 10/6/2008 10:27:41 AM
Author: gladyskristen
Wow I just found your threads before reading this reply from you! GET OUT! Your rings r totally unreal! LOL. Can you tell I''m jealous?
27.gif
9.gif
9.gif

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Btw, sorry for the thread jack, but I have a tai tai friend (note: *friend*, not myself
7.gif
) who has tons and tons of bling. I recently mentioned (no pic though
7.gif
) abt her new 6+ cttw earrings. UNREAL!! Still trying to get pics of her earrings to post them here on PS but no success thus far. Will keep on trying though, he he
3.gif
2.gif

We should have a SG GTG!!
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results