shape
carat
color
clarity

My fiance''s engagement ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/1/2008 9:45:46 PM
Author: tberube
First, congratulations on your engagement! The ring is positively lovely, so unique and gorgeous. What an unexpected setting for a marquise...I''m not usually a huge fan of the cut, but I''d love that ring nonetheless! What I can see of the gallery it''s just amazing, and the halo is perfect. I bet your fiance is over the moon! Congrats again!

Oh and I almost forgot, I saw the post on youtube...so sweet! I loved it, it really moved me!
Ditto! I wouldn''t have picked out a marquis for myself, but if I were presented with this one, I''d be THRILLED! This ring is BEAUTIFUL! Congratulations!

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Wow, it''s gorgeous!

heather318

Shiny_Rock
I''m usually NOT a fan of marquise diamonds, but that ring is FABULOUS! I can''t wait to see hand shots!

The video is adorable by the way!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, I''d love to see more angles of this lovely ring!

Congrats on the engagement - your pics/video are so sweet!!!

ILoveBeaudry

Rough_Rock
I looooove it ! So cool!

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
Very unique and beautiful!!! She will love it!!

JCarla

Rough_Rock
Beautiful ring and such a romantic proposal!!

Amanda.Rx

Brilliant_Rock
What a SWEET video! The ring is lovely, as well! She was SOOO excited! Congratulations!

ethandelacroix

Rough_Rock
Hi everyone,

Thank you for the kind words for Jamie and myself. As I''m sure almost all of you have experienced, the proposal and the moment she sees the ring is a moment that all of us would love to remember and have an imprint in our mind.

I will try and take some hand shots today.I have tried numerous times with and without flash and the pic never turns out right. If anyone has any tips on what setting I can use on my point and shoot digital that would be appreciated.

As for the specs, here they are.

Marquise Cut
1.01 CT
G colour
VS2
Ideal Cut and Polish.

Will keep updating this page with pics.

I wish you all a wonderful day...

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
ethan, if you do a search on taking pics, several threads will come up. Biggest tips, use the macro setting (small flower on camera for most), flash off, and hold that camera still!
28.gif

lesco

Brilliant_Rock
Hi There,

The photo experts ( not me) recommend to use the macro (flower) mode, turn the flash off and have a light source behind the ring. You also need a steady hand. I find the best light sources to be sunlight and this halogen desk lamp I have.

Have fun taking pictures. Again, gorgeous ring and what a cute video!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results