shape
carat
color
clarity

After a long absence, I return to PS with...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

lesco

Brilliant_Rock

35.gif
Hello Everyone,

First, I want to give a special thank you to every single one of you:

Realradiance,Joflier,missgotrocks,Kaleigh,MC,Iloveasshers,MMT,Pixley,Princessdijon,DiamondDana,Ilovethiswebsite,Coati,Laurel,Marcyc,Kittybean,Snooper,
Sparkalicious, Katebar, kelli, Jelly, Cushioncutnut, canuk-gal, Chitown, hibiscus, Tacori, bebe, Sparkylibra, Jewelerman, Somehowcollide, Chiquitapet, Maisie, Diva, Ellen, Purrfectpear, Omeluv, Catmom, Cushioncutnut, Canukgal, Chitown, Hibiscus, Tacori, Sparkylibra,Rainydaze,HSC, Vespergirl,March8, Mom2two, Vita*Dolce, Tuckins,Mommy212, Lilfirecracker, Ambergretchen, JCarly and Motown for so many compliments. You guys are the best. Thank you! I really hope I''m not forgetting anyone.

Snooper had asked :"I hope you don''t mind me asking, but I''m not familiar with the problems with the ring prior or if there''s a thread. None the less it''s exquisite". Thank you so much Snooper. Nope, there were no problems with this current design or working with Leon for that matter. The issues I had were with the first setting. No point in rehashing that stuff...

And for HSC , here is my failed photographic attempt at capturing the band. Hope it helps.

Again, Thank you ! I really appreciate all the comments (((hugs))).

PRICESband777.JPG

alli_esq

Brilliant_Rock
I have to say--I am not generally a big halo fan, but I LOOOVE your ring...it is just so perfect--wear it in the best of health, and I wish you muuuuch happiness!

I was wondering if I might be able to ask you--do you know the carat weight of the diamonds on your band? I am looking into a wedding band that is similar to the shank of your gorgeous ring, and I wanted to know if the diamonds I currently have would look anything at all like yours (I''m thinking about going to LM too)...

many thanks, and again, CONGRATULATIONS on a BEEEEAUTIFUL ring!

lesco

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/1/2008 1:04:01 PM
Author: alli_esq
I have to say--I am not generally a big halo fan, but I LOOOVE your ring...it is just so perfect--wear it in the best of health, and I wish you muuuuch happiness!

I was wondering if I might be able to ask you--do you know the carat weight of the diamonds on your band? I am looking into a wedding band that is similar to the shank of your gorgeous ring, and I wanted to know if the diamonds I currently have would look anything at all like yours (I''m thinking about going to LM too)...

many thanks, and again, CONGRATULATIONS on a BEEEEAUTIFUL ring!
Hi Alli,

Thank you for your kind comments. The funny thing is that I am not generally a halo fan either yet I was drawn to this particular design. Go figure!

The total carat weight including the halo and the stems on the underside is .67 ct. The ring is not full eternity. That''s all I could find in the invoice. Hope it helps.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is just gorgeous, lesco!
30.gif

lili

Ideal_Rock
Ooo....
30.gif
30.gif
love your ring.

lesco

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you so much lili and DS. I am glad I really like this ring. I loved to share pictures with all of you.

JCarla

Rough_Rock
What a beautiful ring!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results