shape
carat
color
clarity

Introducing....my new GOG + Leon setting!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
PS, Is this a "Harriet"???!

pixley

Brilliant_Rock
To die for. There really is nothing better than Leon''s solitaires and GOG''s RBs never cease to amaze me. A feast for the eyes!

ChargerGrrl

Ideal_Rock
another Leon masterpiece. it''s divine!

jetmal

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
that is so classic and beautiful. I love how fluid and seamless the setting is.
Leon and GOG.......you couldnt ask for anything more, hey??? LOVE IT

emilina22

Brilliant_Rock
sorry im a little late..but i just had to say i love love love your ring and the simplicity of it!! its so beautiful
36.gif
36.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
36.gif
36.gif
congrats on your engagement by the way!!!!

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
lisamarie, your ring is gorgeous! The super thin band makes your stone look huge!

VictoriaRose

Rough_Rock
Wow it''s gorgeous!! And it looks GREAT on your finger!

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
1mm? Prob not although I know what you mean LOL! When you measure it does seem that thin. I bet it''s 1.5 min?

lisamarie

Shiny_Rock
Date: 9/18/2008 4:06:26 PM
Author: Snooper
1mm? Prob not although I know what you mean LOL! When you measure it does seem that thin. I bet it''s 1.5 min?
I actually had my appraiser measure it with his measuring doodad. he said it was about 1.7mm near the top and 1.2mm around the rest of the band. Crazy right?

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, so at 6:00 (diamond at 12:00) the band is 1.2mm? Mine does tapper as well and I knew it was over 1mm at 6:00 but not sure how much larger. I need to find a doodad too!

GoodSoul

Brilliant_Rock
Hi LisaMarie & other Leon owners,

Appreciate your advice here.

I must say that your ring is BEAUTIFUL!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
It made me lust over the 1.35 Isee2 stone that I''ve asked GOG to bring in even more. It''s an agony to find a stone on Friday and won''t know if it''s still available (or it''s location) till the following Tuesday (tomorrow). As I''m thinking about getting a Leon setting, I asked Sarah of GOG how this will work (first time buyer). She said that since I''m in CA, they would ship the stone to me so that NY tax is not applied and I can then ship it to Leon. I will have to settle the tax thingy myself in CA.

I called Leon earlier and he wants me to get GOG to ship the stone to him before he can talk in more details and provide a confirmed quote. I asked if he can give a ballpark for a micro-pave buttercup crown and he said it''s a bit over $3K. I forgot to ask him if it''s platinum or other material.

I''m wondering how you handled your purchase from GOG to Leon setting. Are you in NY too? Any advice would be appreciated. Also, if it''s not too sensitive on your classic solitaire cost, hope you can share the ballpark cost. I am torn between the plain classic solitaire setting and the micro pave setting.

Thanks for all inputs! Hope I''m not hijacking your thread. If need be, I can start another thread. Thank you.

(fingers crossed that the Isee2 stone is still available).

lovinsparkles

Shiny_Rock
style="WIDTH: 96.93%; HEIGHT: 337px">Date: 9/29/2008 8:00:39 PM
Author: GoodSoul
Hi LisaMarie & other Leon owners,

Appreciate your advice here.

I must say that your ring is BEAUTIFUL!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
It made me lust over the 1.35 Isee2 stone that I''ve asked GOG to bring in even more. It''s an agony to find a stone on Friday and won''t know if it''s still available (or it''s location) till the following Tuesday (tomorrow). As I''m thinking about getting a Leon setting, I asked Sarah of GOG how this will work (first time buyer). She said that since I''m in CA, they would ship the stone to me so that NY tax is not applied and I can then ship it to Leon. I will have to settle the tax thingy myself in CA.

I called Leon earlier and he wants me to get GOG to ship the stone to him before he can talk in more details and provide a confirmed quote. I asked if he can give a ballpark for a micro-pave buttercup crown and he said it''s a bit over $3K. I forgot to ask him if it''s platinum or other material.

I''m wondering how you handled your purchase from GOG to Leon setting. Are you in NY too? Any advice would be appreciated. Also, if it''s not too sensitive on your classic solitaire cost, hope you can share the ballpark cost. I am torn between the plain classic solitaire setting and the micro pave setting.

Thanks for all inputs! Hope I''m not hijacking your thread. If need be, I can start another thread. Thank you.

(fingers crossed that the Isee2 stone is still available).
Well, I''m not a Leon owner (yet!) but I''ve read in other threads that his simple solitare (no pave) platinum settings are quite reasonable in price (well under $2000, in the $1600-1800 range IIRC). Hope that helps!

And lisamarie, I echo the others -- your ring is lovely!

GoodSoul

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/29/2008 8:41:15 PM
Author: lovinsparkles

Well, I''m not a Leon owner (yet!) but I''ve read in other threads that his simple solitare (no pave) platinum settings are quite reasonable in price (well under $2000, in the $1600-1800 range IIRC). Hope that helps!

And lisamarie, I echo the others -- your ring is lovely!

Thanks lovingsparkles for your Leon input!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results