shape
carat
color
clarity

Playing in the Sun

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Um - YUM!
36.gif

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great pictures and your ring is looking very spiffy now!!!!! Love your other stones, too.
36.gif

D2B

Brilliant_Rock
What a beautiful ring
30.gif
and such fantastic shots
30.gif

PLEASE, please tell me what type of camera you used and how you got such amazing close shots, wow.

35.gif

d2b

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Skippy, panda08, MMMD, chiquitapet, arjunajane, Maise, Ellen, Lorelei, honey22, Kelli, Dani, Catmom and D2B - It was just one of those days where the colors were looking great and the ring was all polished up. I have always loved all of the reflections it gives. The camera is a Canon PowerShot SD900 Titanium Digital Elph. It was about 5 to 6 pm, blue skies and tons of sun. Just took the shots while standing in my doorway which faces West. You can see my red sweater, the blue sky, the green grass. My entry is panelled in knotty pine, which is picked up in some of the shots. I put on the macro and got as close as I could to where the camera would still focus. About 8 inches away or so. Then cropped and resized in PhotoShop. 10 megapixels means you can still get lots of detail. Most of the time I don''t have as much light going on, and I need to use a tripod with this camera or I get some blur. This in spite of my picking this rather expensive point and shoot because of the image stabilization. Oh well.

MMT

Ideal_Rock
Great pictures, beautiful diamonds
36.gif

icekid

Ideal_Rock
beautiful close-up shots! Thanks for sharing
36.gif

joflier

Ideal_Rock
That sucker is quite mesmerizing!
30.gif
30.gif

LuckyTexan

Brilliant_Rock
What an awesome ring! That has to be the most unique ring I''ve ever seen!!! That''s awesome! I can''t wait to see the new one you are doing right now!

somehowcollide

Brilliant_Rock
Ooooh, I got my ring rhodium'ed and cleaned today and was dying to get some shots! But I didn't want to bore PS
28.gif

Thanks for sharing, your ring is gorgeous. I wish I could come out and play in the sun with you!!

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Thank you MMT, icekid, joflier, LuckyTexan and somehowcollide - Please, I love looking at eye candy, so if anyone else wants to show off their pretties, please do!!!
36.gif

Lady_Disdain

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I really like the coloured sidestones!

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
Oh Fly Girl, those graduated sidestones are quite clever and beutiful as well!! Nice oval too...
2.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
NICE!!! Love your ring and stone!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
EEK
31.gif
! I Love the color of that ruby!

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Nice ring. . .and I love your other fun diamond too!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous!

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Wow Flygirl! Great shots! Your ring is stunning-love those colored side stones--one of those yellow guys seems to have quite a bit of fluor itself! Your new Infinity stone is gorgeous--I cannot wait to see your new ring. 3 stone with rubies?
30.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results