shape
carat
color
clarity

I''m a big fat liar!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Mariposa

Shiny_Rock
I swore up and down that I''d never upgrade. But...I''m getting a D!!! A D VS1 ACA, that is, to have set into my precious.

http://www.whiteflash.com/hearts_arrows/A-Cut-Above-H-A-cut-diamond-1148598.htm#

I know...it''s not a drastic upgrade size-wise as I''m starting out with a 0.53 ct E, SI1 ACA, but I''ve always dreamed of owning a D color diamond. I''m also very happy about the improved clarity. I will miss my lovely VC engagement ring for a little while, but it will be well worth it!

You can see my original stone here:

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/show-me-some-van-craeynest.79472/

YAY for me and YAY for PS (who else would understand??)!!!

30.gif

Mariposa

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
LOL Mariposa, you are too funny
10.gif
. How have you been? Congrats on your uprgrade diamond, I can''t wait to see!!

honey22

Ideal_Rock
woohoo.gif
You are going to love it love it love it!! Ok, I am biased, my baby is a D VS2 ACA and it''s the iciest whitest little ball of sparklies ever! CAN NOT WAIT to see pics! D lovers unite!!!!!!

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
lucky, lucky!! congrats on your upgrade, can''t wait to see pics!

Jenn5504

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations, mariposa! A D ACA..............WOW!!!! I''d really love to see one! Looking forward to seeing your upgrade and hearing your feelings on the completed project! You''re going to LOVE it I''m sure!
36.gif

julesbeth

Brilliant_Rock
Wowza! Congrats on the upgrade! That D is going to be just stunning :)

I am glad you are just changing the Diamond because your VC set is just stunning
30.gif

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
You funny! I can''t wait to see your new D in your VC!!

Mariposa

Shiny_Rock
Thanks, everyone! There''s no way I''d ever do anything to alter my setting. I''m just glad I was able to find a diamond that caught my eye that would actually fit into my setting. It will take approximately 2-3 weeks for the whole process to be carried out, but my fingers are starting to swell and get stiff, so it will be good to give my left hand a break for a little while.

I''m doing fairly well, LIB, thank you for asking. I just got hooked up again today for round #4...so far, so good. I just hope it stays that way. I think I''ve found the sapphire for my next VC project...I''m just biding my time for hubby to spring into action and snatch it up for me. Something makes me think I''ll be waiting a while for that to happen.

Thanks again, everyone, for being excited for me!!!

30.gif

Mariposa

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
Mariposa!!! At least 2-3 weeks is shorter than the time it takes to get an entirely new ring made. Congrats on finding a sapphire too! It sounds nice to have both a 'sooner' and a 'later' project going on; something to look forward to. I'm sorry about the finger stiffness and swelling
7.gif
but .... this is for you
9.gif
. I wish you the best of luck with #4 (only two more to go?)

pacman.jpg

angeline

Ideal_Rock
Sigh... D VS1 is my dream spec... Congrats, that must be meant to be to find just the right size like that. Can''t wait to see your ring..

Mariposa

Shiny_Rock
LOL!!! Thank you for that, LIB! That''s great - exactly what I needed. Unfortunately, I have 8 more to go. It''s a 12 round cycle but I''ve been told by nurses and 2 oncologists that not many make it past 9 or 10 due to the toll it takes on your white blood cell count, and the neuropathy. I''m determined, though. I''ve been wearing my sweet circa 1988 Isotoner gloves around the house when necessary, and to bed to help keep my fingers nice and toasty. People look at me funny when I go out to get the mail, since it is August. That''s ok though, I don''t care if people look at me funny because in 2-3 weeks I''ll be able to blind them with my new super-bling! LOL!

Angeline - D VS1 has always been my dream specs too. I never really cared too much about carat size, I just wanted a clean, icy blue sizzler!

I will update you all when I have more details...and pics of course.

30.gif

mariposa

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
YIPPEE.....GOOD FOR YOU Mariposa!!! Best wishes for comfort!

Hugs,
Lori

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
Hey Mariposa, any news on your new diamond???
4.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results