shape
carat
color
clarity

Paging glitterazzi

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

pwendyp

Shiny_Rock
Hi there glitterazzi

Can you tell me please where this lovely marquise setting comes from - it might be just right for a stone I have.

Many thanks in advance

26.gif

HorizontalMarquiseA.jpg

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I''m not Glitterazzi, but I think that''s a MaeVona setting.

glitterazzi

Shiny_Rock
AH! Yeah, go with Circe... I have NO idea where I found that pic... it was before PS educated me on the fine art of Diamond stalking... SORRY!

glitterazzi

Shiny_Rock
Circe is right! (nice work Circe) This is MaeVona http://www.maevona.com/ Style is called Skye. Isn''t it so sophisticated! I''m not even a marquis fan (I know... oh the horrors), but I do think this is just stunning. Let us know if you set it and post post post!
31.gif

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Hehehe - thanks, Glitterazzi! My only warning concerning the site is, watch out for the music. That stuff is addictive ... sometimes, I leave a window open in the background for ambiance. And, dittoing the post-post-post, I would LOVE to see one of these "in person"!

somehowcollide

Brilliant_Rock
I would definitely listen to Circe, she''s the one who clued me into MaeVona in the first place, this lady knows what she''s talking about!

I was at JCK over the summer and got to go the MaeVona booth. I tried that ring on, and it is sheer perfection. So modern and beautiful. Really a piece of art.

pwendyp

Shiny_Rock
Thank you so much Circe - and the other ladies too!

Indeed it was MaeVona

Her stuff is incredible - and I got to reading her bio - she has stormed the jewellery world by all accounts!

And yes about the music - addicitve! in such a nice way!

That marquise setting (on the site) just comes for a 10ox5mm stone?

Although, I guess if you wanted slightly smaller - it could go custom - but it''s not an expensive stone - so rather think I won''t be getting this setting - it''s nigh on $2000!

Totally gorgeous though - another designer ''out of the box''

36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results