shape
carat
color
clarity

Halos and bevels under 4,000

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

catlwade

Rough_Rock
Hi! I am going ring shopping this weekend with my bf. Our budget is $4,000. I love halos and soliatire bezels, preferable with a plain shank (I think that is the right word for band???) I would love to see examples people have! The $4,000 is for the diamond AND setting.

I love pricescope!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Are you open to buying online?

This diamond..... http://www.whiteflash.com/hearts_arrows/A-Cut-Above-H-A-cut-diamond-1148654.htm

With this gorgeous setting http://www.whiteflash.com/Engagement-Rings/Styles/Diamond-Settings/Halo-Bezel-Ring-By-WF_940.htm

......comes in just around your budget
9.gif

catlwade

Rough_Rock
I am very nervous about buying online - I would be afraid it doesn''t look like I thought it would! But, I know you can get such good deals.
I have seen that setting and it is beautiful, but I think I would rather have a plain shank, and I looove very thin bands.

I would rather buy in a store, but if I can''t find what I want then I would buy online....

stepcutnut

Ideal_Rock
I love this one from Diamonds by Lauren! .75ct cushion with .40ct in the Plat halo setting.

David is great to work with and has some fantastic pieces in your price range.

I have done a lot of business with DBL and have been very happy with the jewelry and the experience!!! I own 4 rings(2 more in the works) from DBL. They have a great trade-in policy and have fantastic craftmanship!

.75ct Plat Halo.JPG

stepcutnut

Ideal_Rock
I love this one too!

What shape stone are you looking for?

Good luck, can't wait to see what you pick out :)

.50ct light gray round half bezel.JPG

waterlilly

Brilliant_Rock
There are countless testimonials on here (and I give my 2 thumbs up too) for buying from Whiteflash. I would buy from them online before I'd buy from a local jewelry store - anyday! I highly highly recommend you look at their diamonds and rings. They stand behind their product 100% and have a lifetime 'upgrade' policy as well. Please consider looking at them before buying from a mall store - you will get so much more for your money!!

Check out the "testimonials" forum on the main page - you'll see what others have to say about the various online vendors frequented by pricescope members.

catlwade

Rough_Rock
Round stone - I just e-mailed Whitflash with some questions. Thanks guys!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results