shape
carat
color
clarity

Where can I find a Tiffany Atlas 1995 in sterling silver?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

J S Machine

Rough_Rock

I have been looking for one of these rings for a year or so now, and I have run across a couple. However, they were all on auction sites and I can't ever seem to get lucky enough to get one. Someone always outbids me at the last second and I lose. I was outbid yesterday on the perfect candidate, a size 11, which is what I need. There seem to be alot of them in smaller sizes, but not many in my size. I would like to have white gold, but I can't afford it right now. My Fiancee and I were married this past weekend on September 6th. I spent all of my mony on her Ering, and I am just looking for a band for myself now. I want something unique, and these seem to be knd of cool.

The one I want is not on the Tiffany's site, so I am assuming they don't make them or offer them anymore. They have an Atlas ring on there but it is much wider than the one I am looking for. I don't know exactly how wide the one I want is because I have never actually seen one in person. I am guessing somewhere around 7 or 8 mm.

I was hoping to be able to find one new at an overstock site, but I haven't had any luck with my search. Most of the ones offered on the auction sites are used and slightly worn, but this isn't a problem because I can clean it up and polish it. I haven't seen one with the "buy it now" option, they are all on live auctions.

Here are some pics of the one that I lost the auction for yesterday. I was pretty upset
7.gif

I tried to post some pics linked to photobucket but it keeps giving me an error. How do I post pics here?

Thank you for the replies.

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hmmm...I would suggest ebay if it is no longer available through Tiffany...just make sure that you have it authenticated prior.
You could try Signed Pieces ( www.signedpieces.com ). They may not have it now, but you could always email them (or call) and let them know what you are looking for. They are very nice to work with.

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/10/2008 6:17:28 PM
Author:J S Machine

Here are some pics of the one that I lost the auction for yesterday. I was pretty upset
7.gif

I tried to post some pics linked to photobucket but it keeps giving me an error. How do I post pics here?

Thank you for the replies.

Make sure the file size is less than 100kb, and that the file name doesn't have any strange characters in it such as % etc.
Then when making a post, just hit the "attach file" button and select your images.
To my knowledge, you are not able to post links to pic-sharing sites..

I'm sorry I don't have any advice on your ring, I hope you find what you want
5.gif

jewelerman

Ideal_Rock
Have you e-mailed or called Tiffany directly to ask about the ring...it may still be made...good luck in finding it...i think its a creative and tasteful choice for agents band.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results